• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Bobby said:
    Are you guys talking about the DS? PSP owns it for sure. Nothing they add to the DS will save them now XD
    I still want it for DP though. How else am I going to be able to answer people's questions in the Pokemon games section?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Bobby said:
    Are you guys talking about the DS? PSP owns it for sure. Nothing they add to the DS will save them now XD

The PSP is nice at being a []D0$3R at least. Phails at being a portable DVD player 'cause you need all your movies on UMD ~ Phails at being an MP3 player because of the horrible interface ~ Phails at being a PS2 to go. If this were FE, it'd have been MAJORLY RNG raped XD

The DS on the other hand breaches new territory and goes where no portable has gone before =0 While remaining cool looking and functional ^^

And the DS is PWNING the PSP in sales ^^

:P

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ahahaha...I'm watching SG-1 right now. I'm sure Jack is also. Baul (or however you spell his name) showed up!! No one knows what I'm talking about...

DS has Pokemon. PSP doesn't.
    PSP is black. <3<3<3 DS isn't.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, I've personally always been a Nintendo person but... DS' dual screens is a big learning curve, although admittedly a really REALLY cool idea hehe. I would get both, PSP for if they ever get Red Faction on it [and of course, the GTA series XD] and DS for Pok?mon ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back