• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Yes nothing better then wasting away the summer... and wasting it even more when its over XD

Ah.. having no life sometimes... you gotta love it! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Porygon said:
    O_O Heh, the line between spam and acceptable randomness has become blurred for me [to a point of course XD] so if I have crossed it I apologise.,
    Meh..to me they're both the same thing...

Kyosuke: *nods*

Ashley: Procastination. <3 I have three books to finish reading for summer homework and I have 2 weeks left to do it.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lance- Hiya~! I've wasted my summer away too... and it was my last real one too, kinda. ;_;

Simon- Yesh, procrastination. <3 I have a book and a half left to read, one being a biography... bleh. And I start school on Wednesday. Yeah, it's not gonna get read by then. x_x

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, then ignore the n00b posts and concentrate on the good ones XD

...Unless they're like, all n00b posts, mwar, should be relatively easy ta do o_O

Rarely a non-noob posts there... u_?
    I want a Time Machine! Now! xD j/k

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What the heck went on inside the Crush thread anyway? I've never stepped foot in it.

The time machine is mine!!! *takes it to the beginning of time*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Porygon said:
    Wheee! Be careful what you step o--*fades out of existence*
    *comes back to present time as an no-pain-feeling-immortal* On your knees. Now.

I would understand webbed feet or hands, but faces? o_o;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back