• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    This post is coming to you live all the way from the desert....
    I have made it to Arizona and it is an OVEN.
    I've done a lot of lizard-chasing. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kyosuke said:
    I don't see how some people go just to improve thier mark when they have something like a 70%... whats wrong with a B?! XD

I remember my friend went because he had a 60 and wanted to bump it up... and when it finished he ended up with a 54... XD ahh good times
    ...if I had a seventy in something, I'd likely go improve my mark. But then, I don't get less than 80 in something unless I really bomb it, most of the time. (Like my 55 in math last year that I took night school to bump up... *angsts* ;o;)

XD XD The thing about your friend is hilarious, though. Lmfao.

Years
    Ivan said:
    xD. I'll try to do that, Moony. Barney scared the sh...poop out of me when I was younger. xD
    Barney ish an evil corrupted widdle beast who only wants to ruin kids' minds with his "knowledgable television show". It's not recommended by the people for "K.I.L.L P.U.R.P.L.E D.I.N.O.S". XDDDD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Try blowing up Barney plushies! xD It's REALLY stress relieving. XDDD Plus, it's ish fun! XD
    Thanks for the suggestion, Moony. I really should consider doing that. Unfortunately, I don't have any Barney plushies or explosives on me. ><;

?Barney es un demonio morado!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back