• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Thanks for the suggestion, Moony. I really should consider doing that. Unfortunately, I don't have any Barney plushies or explosives on me. ><;

?Barney es un demonio morado!
    Use a bicycle pump, make a small hole in the plushie, then pump it from a distance until it explodes! XD I've seen that work! It's funny! ^o^

Lucid

Awww cyuute~! I got to play with my friends kitten today, she's a little 8 week old calico. <33

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Everybody hates Barney. Not everybody hates Barney Gumble, however.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Dark Penguin said:
    dang.....how hot is it out there? are the lizards cool?
    The lizards are mostly just skinks and the occasional bigger lizard. It's pretty hot during mid-day, about 90-107 degrees

Years
    Tch. It was rainy here for a couple o' days but I think that ended t'day... tch, not that I care really, since I never get outta tha house, though mom's been persistent about it lately...

Years
    >_< Aw, man, I'm sorry ta hear that...
    It's been rainy here... I even got ta see a nice thunderstorm from which I recorded 30 mins with my webcam... tch, tha darn thing only gets 30 fps an' I only got about 5 or 6 lightnings on it, lol, I don't know what I'm doin' with that 200 Meg file on my desktop anymore... o.0

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've got a Dragonair with me right now! *orders him to change the weather* Much better.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    My Dragonair is going to melt the polar ice caps...all I have to do is say the word, and it's over.

I am so going to be flamed in the world peace thread <_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back