• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Kratos said:
    My new theory Chiru is what if that little pink doll is Goma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs and hits the doll with a bat*

yeah, I think that ending sequence has more than one significant point it. How all the people are sleeping around Maromi, I think that's going to mean soemthing. And with that guy not being in the circle, that signifies that he's not like the other people that are in teh circle - he's somehow different. That's what I think anyway.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Porygon said:
    ...Mwar O_O Is this some kind of soap opera or something? O____O

No, it's Paranoia Agent. It's an anime on adult swim that's really demented and has a cool ending sequence with an awesomely creepy song that gets stuck in your head. (I want an MP3 of that, lol).

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Chiru-chan said:
    yeah, I think that ending sequence has more than one significant point it. How all the people are sleeping around Maromi, I think that's going to mean soemthing. And with that guy not being in the circle, that signifies that he's not like the other people that are in teh circle - he's somehow different. That's what I think anyway.
    What if Goma is actually the doll and that man, OMG I hope Lil'Slugger beat the cr@p out of that creepy thing and that perverted man, and also that one girl didn't know who he was that was an awesome way for it to end.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Kratos said:
    What if Goma is actually the doll and that man, OMG I hope Lil'Slugger beat the cr@p out of that creepy thing and that perverted man, and also that one girl didn't know who he was that was an awesome way for it to end.

Yeah, now I understand why in that one episode that guy grabbed the girl and said "you have to call me daddy".

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah, but that makes no difference for what he did, he wanted her to call him daddy because he was $extually attracted to his daughter, he is a very sick man. I hope Lil' Slugger pounds him.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah, it is sick huh? That man deserves to die. It is a show called Paranoia Agent.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    It is suppose to be a horror anime, it is cool. I like it alot because of Lil' Slugger.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Nope, it is the name of the person who goes around the town knocking people dwon with his bat to set them free from Goma. Goma is a demon.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    In the hero's eyes it is not a bat it is a golden sword, he goes around carrying a gold baseball bat and gold skates. But they are really weapons, sword as a bat and his skates as these weird flying shoes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back