• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nope. Tch, Andy thought it wasn't necessary since it gets so many posts anyway. At first I didn't agree with it, but I see it does just fine an' doesn't go under... ^^;;
    Still there was a special feel ta it when it was a sticky... seemed more official ..I think o.0
    Well why didn't he unstick the other Chit-Chats as well? o.0

Lucid

I guess that would work. But what about the crazy monkey back behind the server? XD
    I donno, call animal control... god, I can't awnser everything, uncle Andy. XD

Years
    Arcanine said:
    I guess that would work. But what about the crazy monkey back behind the server? XD
    Lol, well at least PC hasn't crashed in a whil. ^^;;
    Btw, any news on that new server yar tryin' ta get...? o.0 Oh an' wouldn't it be cheaper ta upgrade tha one ya already have? o.0

Lucid

The other chit-chats would've been on Page 2 and the DCC will never be on Page 2, so it doesn't need to be stickied.
    OMG! Ivy, I haven't talked to you in forever, hi~!! o.o

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, well at least PC hasn't crashed in a whil. ^^;;
    Btw, any news on that new server yar tryin' ta get...? o.0 Oh an' wouldn't it be cheaper ta upgrade tha one ya already have? o.0
    It just had database errors the last two times I logged on.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Right, it usually gets right back up in short time so far.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well,I would change my name (which I changed to Jimmy Tedder today)...XD And get someone to help. In this case Ivan and we pranked Jeremy into thinking Ivan was a woman named Sheryl who was actually a guy named Bob,but Sheryl was his homosexual name. Anyway Sheryl was madly in love with Jeremy,but they didn't know each other. So things lead to things and Jeremy's girlfriend got to talking to Sheryl and cussing and all that jazz. So it backfired on us and now Jeremy is really pissed at me. =P

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Well,I would change my name (which I changed to Jimmy Tedder today)...XD And get someone to help. In this case Ivan and we pranked Jeremy into thinking Ivan was a woman named Sheryl who was actually a guy named Bob,but Sheryl was his homosexual name. Anyway Sheryl was madly in love with Jeremy,but they didn't know each other. So things lead to things and Jeremy's girlfriend got to talking to Sheryl and cussing and all that jazz. So it backfired on us and now Jeremy is really pissed at me. =P
    xD. Why can't people take jokes?

Years
    _Alex_ said:
    LOL! Sounds like ya did a total PWNAGE on him, err... I mean her... umm... it? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back