• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Mmhmm, that's a nice bastardised soap opera. ;3
    Lol, just so ya'd know it, Brookes here also had a similar prank pulled on him by some prankster here who I will not name... ^^;;
    Tch. I hope it doesn't happen ta me though... o.0
    Lol, catfights on MSN, that'll be worth seein'! XD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    _Alex_ said:
    Well,I would change my name (which I changed to Jimmy Tedder today)...XD And get someone to help. In this case Ivan and we pranked Jeremy into thinking Ivan was a woman named Sheryl who was actually a guy named Bob,but Sheryl was his homosexual name. Anyway Sheryl was madly in love with Jeremy,but they didn't know each other. So things lead to things and Jeremy's girlfriend got to talking to Sheryl and cussing and all that jazz. So it backfired on us and now Jeremy is really pissed at me. =P
    And I though I was the only one.0_0
    And Ivan you told.><

Lucid

Acting like a girl is so much fun! Especially when you get in catfights with someone's girlfriend. xD
    Ivan, you should go get a girly dare. XD

Years
    Lol, I'm usually not targetted for pranks but now that I'm in freaky-freaky land(aka PC) who knows... o.0
    Lol, finally I've found a place as random as me an' with pkmn in it too an' I'm so happy I'm addicted! ^_^
    Bah! I've had tha strangest experiences in here, I'll stick around as long as nothin'll keep me away ta see what more strangeness I might bump inta. Tch, so far it has proven ta be worth it an' now I can't leave it. XD
    ...too bad tha REALLY good stuff only happens on MSN but meh it ain't PC-friendly enough ta post in funny IM convos either... ^^;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    I donno, call animal control... god, I can't awnser everything, uncle Andy. XD
    Well I thought you did. XD

Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, well at least PC hasn't crashed in a whil. ^^;;
    Btw, any news on that new server yar tryin' ta get...? o.0 Oh an' wouldn't it be cheaper ta upgrade tha one ya already have? o.0
    The server stuff you'll have to ask Steve on. Since I have no clue about all that. XD

Ivan said:
    Naw. Girly dares are old and before my time.
    You should do one. XD

Back it first started some of the Staff disliked it so much they wanted to ban it from PC. XD

Years
    Arcanine said:
    The server stuff you'll have to ask Steve on. Since I have no clue about all that. XD
    Lol, I'm too lazy ta do it, plus I think it'd be pretty annoyin' for every annonimous snooper like me ta ask him Qs about tha server so... no. ^_^

Lol, yeh, that's right, dares could make ya mess even more good stuff... an' I don't wanna lose my horny(horny because he has horns!!) Charizard avvy!! ^^;;
    Tch, guess I'll never take a dare. ^_^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    NiNGi's Worst Nightmare said:
    Charmander

I'll give you one guess on what my dare is.

Cyndaquil (23)

I've been wondering that, but I guess now you have to do x number of posts beginning with charmander and ending with cyndaquil?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dares can be fun. Most of the dares I got was the girly dare, or a dare to switch avys and sigs with someone. But the first time I got a dare I was in a real mess. I had to use both Kairi's sig, avy, her user name color (I had my own user group back then XD), my user title was "I love dares", and my rep was -100.
    That was bad. And if none of you trust me on this I got a pic of it..... somewhere. XD

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Oh, an' btw hi Chiru. ^_^ *puts on apocalyptic music*

Mm? Is that because I predicted the apocolypse? Or is it just because I'm apocolyptic in my own twisted way? >:3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Andy, I remember that! I remember going through this one thread in the Mod Lounge or something and I thought it was Abby talking to herself for a whole page before I realized your username was on every second post. XD XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Eww, girly dares. x_x Those can get pretty scary. Ivan wants to do one? O_o;;

OMG, I remember when you had to do that Andy. XD Although, it was confusing since you had Abby's usergroup color along with her siggy and avy... I don't remember the rep thing though. Wow, that had to have been over a year ago...

Those plants really do hate me. ;_;

Years
    Chiru-chan said:
    Mm? Is that because I predicted the apocolypse? Or is it just because I'm apocolyptic in my own twisted way? >:3
    Tch. Dunno. My brain(or whatever I have in that thick skull o' mine) seems ta have associated ya with it... o.0 *taps head* Yup. Hollow. ^_^

W00t! Lag's over! ^_^ Tch, on one o' these lags I actually screenshot PC 'cuz the only ones on it were me an' another 4 ppl. I named it Dedicated_Forumer.jpg. ^_^
    ...though I think I should've named it Moronic_Forum_Addict.jpg! XD

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    yay! PC's back up! I just discovered the RS missingno :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back