• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Car Dealerships rock, especially Volkswagen ones. My cousin Rui used to work at one...when he was alive anyway.

But yeah, tonights gunna PWN so much just because. I hope Jamie makes more money and I hope more people come, even though Jamie and Talisha's houses were both filled to the max it wasn't even funny. This weekend rocks too, so many birthdays, so many hangovers (:(), so many memories (:))

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Dude, she has everything planned. I just do things as they come.

I don't think I could work at a daycare, I have enough trouble with my lil sis.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Dizzy said:
    Day-cares are hard in general.. Hell watching my little brother and cousins were terrible. I had to watch them everyday, with no pay lol. It sucked when I had hair too because they always pulled on it. I'm so glad I got a haircut. But this time I'm growing my hair until I get my license, just because.
    I agree. I watch 2 kids at home general. Most people think it's easy with kids. But looks are'nt everything. ;)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    There are twice as many people in my house school than in your town o_0.

My eyes hurt and I'm hungry, last time I ate, last night around 9 lol before I left. My tan's starting to go away (i'm not surprised though since i'm pretty pale from all the unhealthiness) so I should go tanning again. But yeah no time, plus i need another outfit for tonight.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Car Dealerships rock, especially Volkswagen ones. My cousin Rui used to work at one...when he was alive anyway.

Whe have exported ones, It's not so cool because you get to be near such cars and not take 'em to cruise around.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I want a Ferrari. My friend got a Ferrari for the PROM, they had to get it from New York, that thing was the second coolest thing I've seen in my whole life.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    He got one from Some place in New York, his father knows people, so they got him one, it was only to rent though, if he kept it, I'd definately be living in his house lol.

I have a car fetish. I don't even have my license and I already want to sell my car. But I love Jetta's so much so I'll keep it <3

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Did it die?

Or have forty-two posts been made since I started typing?

XD

So, what's the temp in your area? Our thermometer says 95 without humidity(minimal).
    D-M said:
    Ferrari? Those are the best. But, we have to wait till someone wants to buy one to order them since they are built overseas.
    What's so great about them? I've never seen one. XP

?SilverBlaze09?

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I like ferrari, and lamborghyni the best. But Diablos look weird from behind.

I hope my cusins comes over today so we can make a video of ourselves being jackasses, cap, those videos are funny as he!l.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I don't need a thermometer, the temperature is DISCUSTING, I don't even know lol. Probably around 70 or 80. Shame on me, I haven't been to the beach ALL week because of the sh*tty weather that ruins everything. I <3 the beach so much lol.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Dz said:
    I don't need a thermometer, the temperature is DISCUSTING, I don't even know lol. Probably around 70 or 80. Shame on me, I haven't been to the beach ALL week because of the sh*tty weather that ruins everything. I <3 the beach so much lol.
    Tsk, tsk, the weatherpeople need to fix this. I say we write up a petition. XD
    D-M said:
    Nothing really... Just a motor that can get up to 352 mph in 6 sec., an awesome desing, and elevating doors.
    Ooh, elevationg doors... XD

I wonder when those flying cars'll ever get off the designing board and onto the streets.

Affordably, I mean. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    lol temperatures in the South End are as Follows,

Brick (32-)
    Freezing (60-)
    Nice (60+)
    Niiiiiiice (70+ minus humidity)
    Hot (80+ minus humidity)
    ____
    Discusting (70 + plus humidity)
    Gross (85+ plus humidity)
    I need another shower (95+ plus humidity)

New England weather sucks, we have cold winters with lots of snow days (I didnt get out of school until June 30th -_-) and Hot Summers that are really gross and short (July and August are the only months of summer, 2 weeks of August finish summer)

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Ivan said:
    SB09, you've never seen a Ferrari before!?
    *shrugs* Cars aren't high on my priorities list.

BUT, I think I've seen the lifting doors before... XD

Dad's always saying how powerful they are and I'm like 'power should be ignored until they put a two hundred millimeter on top. XD

Heya, Ivan!

?SilverBlaze09?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back