• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Dz said:
    lol temperatures in the South End are as Follows,

Brick (32-)
    Freezing (60-)
    Nice (60+)
    Niiiiiiice (70+ minus humidity)
    Hot (80+ minus humidity)
    ____
    Discusting (70 + plus humidity)
    Gross (85+ plus humidity)
    I need another shower (95+ plus humidity)

New England weather sucks, we have cold winters with lots of snow days (I didnt get out of school until June 30th -_-) and Hot Summers that are really gross and short (July and August are the only months of summer, 2 weeks of August finish summer)
    *shrugs* I love heat, but not humidity and NOT bugs. So, I generally end up preferring winter. XP

Dad loves his temps around 50-60 and I think it's cold, so we generally disagree as to when woodcutting is better. XD

Ivan said:
    It's pretty hot over here. Thank god for the AC.
    XP Dad turns ours down to 60 degrees and I freeze, then I go out and enjoy the heat. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Ivan said:
    Bugs and humidity suck. Bugs are freaking annoying and humidity just sucks.
    If anybody disagrees with this, they're getting rainforest assignments for years. XD

Bugs. Are. Dumb! Mosquitoes. Ladybugs. Japanese Bean Beetles. THEY ALL EQUAL EVIL!

Humidity is evil. Liquid air, anyone?

Just for clarification. XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    How was the party Giacinto? XD

Pretty good, I'm still kinda trashed >_> lol

AC ROCKS, but it gets cold too fast, but when we go to shut it off, it gets really hot like as soon as you shut it off so we just put on hoodies and crap and yeah no hotness lol.

I actually prefer winter, even though I'm all about beach and heat and being outside in the heat. Winter is better for me because, less work, less play, more sleep(kinda), snow days(good and bad) and more parties (than this summer anyway)

Winter for me (and Ashley)

is from late August to early May. It can snow whenever it wants in between those months.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL that sounds like fun, When I was younger I couldnt wait until my older sister Veronica would go out with her friends. Now she's 19 and I'm 15 and I miss the sh*t out of her. She threw the best parties :)

Years
    Dizzy said:
    LOL that sounds like fun, When I was younger I couldnt wait until my older sister Veronica would go out with her friends. Now she's 19 and I'm 15 and I miss the sh*t out of her. She threw the best parties :)
    Well, I'm not gonna miss the little twerp. XD He may be 8. but he's the living devil I tell you! O.o;;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I hate kids from the age 3-12, just because they get so annoying and cocky, makes me want to bring out the wooden spoon and give them "shapadas." But then again I want five kids, and I know my mother wouldn't mind five grandchildren either, but as long as my partner takes care of them I'll be okay, I actually like taking care of infants, but never toddlers or children o.o. That actually brings back an unpleasant memory. Which I wouldn't mind telling you guys.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I hate kids from the age 3-12, just because they get so annoying and cocky, makes me want to bring out the wooden spoon and give them "shapadas." But then again I want five kids, and I know my mother wouldn't mind five grandchildren either, but as long as my partner takes care of them I'll be okay, I actually like taking care of infants, but never toddlers or children o.o. That actually brings back an unpleasant memory. Which I wouldn't mind telling you guys.
    Yesh, widdle kids are evil! >O

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL beeee nice now.

I would have been married this year had the wedding still went on. o_0 boooohbah that would suck for me. Yes indeedee

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Arranged marriage <_< One of the worst benefits (deficit) of having a very old school Portuguese father who controls your life even before your birth.

But the odd thing is that I would have married one of my good friends, where I live right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back