• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riho

One with Fear.
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 27, 2005
    Cool.
    There are a few people i would ask but i don't want to bugg them.
    Yeah i like my buddys here.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    We're talkin' online meetings an' girls... as for visitin' I ain't got tha money ta get on a plane an' visit my online friends anyway. T_T
    i wouldn't take a plane, i hate em, i would take the scenic route through all of da states, that way i could meet more online friends

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    i never see my online friend coz there is no one from indonesia<as long as i know> in PC.

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    This is maybe a stupid/silly question but where is colorado?? is it in america latin?

Years
    Meh, I'm pretty sure at least ONE o' my online friends is who he says he is...
    Bah, Romania ain't got tha finnancar status ta allow me of dreamin' ta actually go somewhere via airplane. >_<

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    wew, nowadays the sdcc always full of member.
    Look like a lot of member was from USA

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Meh, I'm pretty sure at least ONE o' my online friends is who he says he is...
    Bah, Romania ain't got tha finnancar status ta allow me of dreamin' ta actually go somewhere via airplane. >_<

yeah, if i had to see a friend over seas i wouldn't beable to cause of my financial status, which happens to be nothin right now

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Da Fool said:
    i had one chance to ask a girl out, all i had to do was ask her, the answer would have been yes, i wussed out and tried to hide from her for a week or so, kinda hard though seeing as she was in my german class, she sat almost right next to me

yeah, a girl sat next to me in art, and i usually get nervous if shes kinda my type. ive NEVER had a girlfriend b4 though.

one girl flirts round other people, cuddling them, i hate her.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    yeah, a girl sat next to me in art, and i usually get nervous if shes kinda my type. ive NEVER had a girlfriend b4 though.

one girl flirts round other people, cuddling them, i hate her.
    thats annoying when a girl flirts and cuddles in front of other people

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    what i really mean is ive never ever had a girlfriend
    oh, i forgot to mention this, i also hit girls, like its a mind of my own, but im pretty much like a psycho when i get angry but i get angry pretty easily, and this girl kept hitting me in the face, so i walloped her in the face, knocked her clean out and then kicked her twice in the back. and i was shouting at her, and she went away crying, so i laughed at her. then i got excuded for a week. but im generally a nice guy

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    i almost never go into a frenzied mode, cept for the time my step-bro kicked me down south, i frenzied and chased him down, he fell onto the step and I went into the house and collapsed from the pain, all of this happened cause of a basketball game

Joey the Cockroach

Years
    Da Fool said:
    thats annoying when a girl flirts and cuddles in front of other people

yeah, she has done it to me 5 times, although on the 5th time i was embarrassed, i pushed her and she went flying along the floor.

what i say is, "dont do it in public!"
    also i say this, "if something's hard to do, then its not worth doing."
    1. able to swim
    2. trying to get a girlfriend, ill be alone

Years
    Yeah! Girls flirtin' in front of others is teh sux0rz!! >_< *burns them and listens to her screams of pain* Not so flirty now are ya? ARE YA???
    LOL!! I'm a psycho allright, when I go inta Dragon Rage I get really violent, throwin' chairs at ppl an' stuff, although it happens rarely.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    yeah, she has done it to me 5 times, although on the 5th time i was embarrassed, i pushed her and she went flying along the floor.

what i say is, "dont do it in public!"
    also i say this, "if something's hard to do, then its not worth doing."
    1. able to swim
    2. trying to get a girlfriend, ill be alone

ive been bugged by several girls several times, i never do anything rash or stupid (no offense) i just leave i dont care what they think really

wait, swimming is hard?

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Swiming is hard if you can't. I'm also can't swimming

Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    yeah, i throw chairs, pencils, pens, and books
    we had class riots twice when there was no one in.
    alright, 2 psychos!!!
    Lol, I got a 2 at physics once an' I took a pencil an' crushed it in tha palm of my hand... needless ta say I had ta take out all those splitters, plus my hand hourt for 3 days. ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back