• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    no, im not stupid, i do what is right, i mean you just cant let them do it all the time, otherwise they will be doin it forever
    but i wont stay in my country, ill be movin to da USA in new year, 2009, id leave the house at midnight

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    yeah, i throw chairs, pencils, pens, and books
    we had class riots twice when there was no one in.
    alright, 2 psychos!!!

lol, in almost every class we had a sub there would be stuff flying, mostly pen caps, but also note books and the occasional paper ball, oh yeah paper ball fights in my speech class, now that was hilarious

Years
    Da Fool said:
    lol, in almost every class we had a sub there would be stuff flying, mostly pen caps, but also note books and the occasional paper ball, oh yeah paper ball fights in my speech class, now that was hilarious
    Tch. Ya should've seen me in tha last week of school. One day a piece o' paper flew inta me an' since i didn't need tha manuals an' notebooks anymore I just retaliated with 'em. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    How did this get 5th in the unstickied threads? o_o; Bah. Sticky it back up >>;

Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in for an hour, see what was going on :P Obviously nothing much, since Ivan posted about 5 hours before this... ._.;

So, to the next person that posts, how are you?

And BTW, I don't flirt. Ew. o_O

Lucid

I'm good, just watching a Loveless torrent and fixing my hair, nothing to interesting. XD

Lil' Schu

Years
    That's good, Paige. I'm about to go watch Regis and Kelly for about 15 minutes, then maybe more depending who's being interviewed.

My hair looks horrible. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Goood Morning, Sir's and Ma'am's! The parties are over so now its time for me to make up that time by posting on PC :). I think last night was the best, more people, and just more fun. Didn't leave until 5. When I got home though, my computer was on, which was pretty suspiscious because I had turned it off before I left. But yeah, how's everyone doing?

Lucid

Hey Jordy~! <3 Awww, someone uses your comp when your not around too? ;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    That must be the case, so is the sorrow of having little siblings WITH GRIMY LITTLE HANDS and can't even sneak around, if your going to use my computer at least turn if off when your done so I know you didn't use it, but minds of 11 year olds...what were they thinking? Yesterday was like the Hollister Fashionista Display, so many different kinds of Hollister (and Abercrombie and AE) clothes it was so cool.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey Guys , Im doing fine today myself, it's very hot out tho and the heat bothers me so I can't stay out in it long
    Only one that uses my Comp, is my mom But my brother is coming home next month so he will prob hogged the comp XD unless I get to use his laptop ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey Mother, It's not even hot out :(, I haven't been to the beach in a while. It was kinda hot out yesterday but not today. But then again, I like the heat, but not where I live. Because...you could die from it lol.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ah I see well, this is the nicest day we had so far , the weather here has not been very great. I used to go the the beach well the ocean all the time but never did in years too many jellyfish XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LOL we have like 2 jellyfish at my beach. We have two of everything in the south end. Two Cops, Two Burger Kings, Two STOP AND SHOPS <3 lol

Lil' Schu

Years
    Weather? Okay. I can go with that. =P

It's about 85F out right now, a bit hot for my liking. A slight breeze though, which always cools things down ^_^. Yup. Life is good. ^_~

Dizzy & Moony- You live by a beach? Awesome! =D All we have for beaches is a green lake. Lol.

I think I'm going to go watch Price Is Right now. Heh. TTYL o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back