• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    That's pretty cool, Any European Country rocks to me :) Terrace on fire lol...um sounds cool lol.

I was born in Nice, France, I've only been there twice though, but I'm really portuguese.

Meh. Romania's a very beautiful country if ya count out tha finnanciary status, tha fact that pkmn's still at season 5 an' tha corruption.
    I was born in Bucharest an' still live there. Lol, I live in sector 3 but was born in 2 'cuz tha hospital where I was born is just aross tha street that sepparates tha two sectors. XD
    *sigh* I wish I could visit the US one day...
    An' no tha terrace on fire wasn't cool... it was hot! XD ...then soot started flyin' through the air an' landin' on ppl's sweaty skin. XD

Years
    Brookes said:
    LOL, stuff like that never happens to me -_-

*sigh* I live such a boring life :(
    Tch. Ya think it happens ta me often?! Lol, that's one of the 4 or 5 only "big" things that I've seen happen in my entire lifetime, mine's borin' too... -_-

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I vote we pay the people who try to keep this thread in a marginal state of activity. XD

*thinks* Probably a million apiece, since they're sacrificing minutes hours of their summer vacation(for those who have it) to assist in PC's most prestigous thread. XD

Who else is on Who else is willing to volunteer to help keep this thread alive? XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Years
    SilverBlaze09 said:
    I vote we pay the people who try to keep this thread in a marginal state of activity. XD

*thinks* Probably a million apiece, since they're sacrificing minutes hours of their summer vacation(for those who have it) to assist in PC's most prestigous thread. XD

Who else is on Who else is willing to volunteer to help keep this thread alive? XD

?SilverBlaze09?
    I am! I'm a PC maniac an' a post maniac! XD Lol, I could make money outta postin' in this thread. XD My life revolves around PC an' I usually stay up 'til 6am here but meh, st00pid mom now wants me in bed by 2am. >_<

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I love PC but my life doesn't revolve around it. My life revolves around Work, Friends, Partying, Staying Single, Drinking Double, and Sleeping Triple lol.

Years
    Tch. My life revolves around PC, pkmn, the internet, PC, online friends, messengers, PC, my computer(NOT THA DESKTOP ONE!!), chats, downloads, PC, Dragons, music... oh, an' PC. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    lol That sorta reminds me of Church Online...but I won't get into detail on that.

My life is.

Work -- 33%
    Beach -- 9%
    Friends -- 20%
    Parties/Clubs/Stay Single, Drink Double, Sleep Triple -- 15%
    Illegal Stuff -- 5%
    Religious Activities -- 3%
    Food -- 3%
    Thinking about Ibiza -- 4%
    Computer--10%

I didnt even bother to do the math on that so I'll just leave it like that. Computer isn't really 10% its more like 1 lol. Ibiza is more like 20%, friends is like 50% parties are like 50%, and yeah I need more than just 100 to make a list lol.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    Sheesh, first day of cyber-fundraising and we've already got dust and moths!

Drinks all around! I'll have Cranberry juice! XD

If you're posting here, you obviously support our cause. All hail SuDCC! XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    LMAO this is rich. I used to be like that last year, PC and the beach and parties and tanning were all 25% since I had no work and stuff. But this year its different. I try not to let everything rule my life over.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Hello Shikon. I thought you would pair back up with him. Congradualations!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back