• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    This is going slow. o_o;
    CFG said:
    Wow! I'd probably go there if I had money but I dunno if I'll even make it to tha seaside considerin' my Sun allergy. >_<
    Hi Lil' Schu. Ooooh! Nice avvy! ^^ *clicks its nose*
    Sun...allergy? Ah, man. That must suck. (But, it explains why you're on the computer so much. XD; )
    ...And why are you clicking Dragonair's nose? O_o

Andy said:
    Destin Florida has a really beautiful beach there. Pure white sands, emerald green waters.
    The thing is, I don't like to go to the beach that much. XD
    You're lazy. You should go to the beack. *poke XD*

Moony said:
    Todays' the end of my three day sibling free holiday with my mom. >.<; I have to go in a half an hour or in like 20 minutes.
    x_< Poor you. Are they annoying? (So far, I think yes >>) I don't have any, so bleh.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Destin Florida has a really beautiful beach there. Pure white sands, emerald green waters.
    The thing is, I don't like to go to the beach that much. XD

That's how Ibiza is, the water is clear though. But don't you like the scenery at the beach? I love the scenery. Especially where there's like something built on the beach like a club or a restaurant that way you can look at the beach without actually being on the beach. I think that's th best.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    That's how Ibiza is, the water is clear though. But don't you like the scenery at the beach? I love the scenery. Especially where there's like something built on the beach like a club or a restaurant that way you can look at the beach without actually being on the beach. I think that's th best.
    You go to a beach and you see lots of water. If I want to see lots of water I can go to my bath room and fill up a tub full of water. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Andy said:
    You go to a beach and you see lots of water. If I want to see lots of water I can go to my bath room and fill up a tub full of water. XD
    But can you swim in your bathtub? No, I don't think so. See, beaches are better. XD

Years
    *peeks in* Click? o.o
    YAY! Activity!! ^_^
    Lol, I only wanted ta go to tha seaside 'cuz I like Slammin' inta waves!
    Wraaaagh!! I am a Gyarados!! *Slam* *drowns*

...I'm clicking because I can... o.0
    ... ... *click* o.o

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Arcanine said:

LOL good one. I seldom swim at beaches though, I usually just layout in the sun trying to get a tan, play volleyball with friends, or just hangout and chat there. If I want to swim, I'll swim in a pool just because lol.

But then again, the most Europeans would tell you that the beach water is good, and probably even force you to go in it o_0. They say that beach water (well salt-water in general from the ocean) is good for the skin and keeps it firm, and helps heal cuts and what not.

But still lol. I'd just rather not go swimming at the beach where I live. Unless its in Flordia, California...or Ibiza <3 I surf sometimes too, even though I suck at it.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    But then again, the most Europeans would tell you that the beach water is good, and probably even force you to go in it o_0. They say that beach water (well salt-water in general from the ocean) is good for the skin and keeps it firm, and helps heal cuts and what not.
    Lol, an' I thought that was only happenin' in my country... >_<

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    That's pretty cool, Any European Country rocks to me :) Terrace on fire lol...um sounds cool lol.

I was born in Nice, France, I've only been there twice though, but I'm really portuguese.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back