• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, I'm broke too, an' anyways until 27th this month I'm still underaged, but I wanted ta create myself a bank account an' donate after I heard that PC needed it. Tch, now that they need only so little more ta buy that server though, I don't know if it's necessary anymore. ^^;;
    When I donated I mailed instead. I see it more simple though.

Years
    Oh. Tch. Ya mean they make those? *gets bricked*

Hmm, tch, I guess I was justtoo st00pid ta notice that there's also a way ta send money via mail. XD
    ...anyways I don't think I'll have ta now that they only need that little. Tch, can't wait ta see how PC'll be movin' on tha new server. *acts hyper*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I could mail in like 7 bucks but mail is so slow. I might ask my parnts to use their PayPal later tonight.

Years
    SB: Well if it's only $150 more I'm sure they can handle it, tch, the ad should provide 'em with it... I hope. o.0 ...an' anyways if they don't I can always send money later... I think I can get bout $30 since tha dollar's currency has dropped dramatically a few months ago an' still ain't as high as it was before... ^^;;

Yeh, slow-ness of mails is why I don't usually send mail, tch, it'll probably be all over by tha time my money gets there.
    Hmm, if I had some hackin' skills I could put money inta my bank account an' be rich donate it ta PC afterwards... O_O

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Flame aye?

-gets lighter-

woo look at it go..its all...es'flamey

How is everyone this evening?
    My head hurts so much..I've just finished watching Scream 2, awesome film..

Ahh its raining..I like rain..rain rain rain...

tralahala

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Haha, yay! How proud I feel..Nothing much is up...but the sky..and space..and the stars..although we could be the ones upside down and just not know it. Its a confusing thought.

Hey look at the little dude in your signature..dancing around..

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. I never thought of that. It is true that we might be the one to be upside down. So that would really make the ground up. And the sky down. Or if we're side-ways, then that would make the sky, either up, down, left, right, or the space in between.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

My cats breath smells of catfood.

I wish somone would quote me in there signature VV;;.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Be more specific on a quote you're hinting to a certain someone about hinting to quote something you say o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back