• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Aha. I did what you hinted to me about you hinting for me to quote what you hinted o.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Oh my god Noo, people are going to carry on running away from me forever waahhh..

I don't know that to, im kind of hinting at somone, who is hinting at me, to hint on using a quote like this...

"I Am Amelia, and I own your souls..and all the kittens in the world!"

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    And now I am being hinted and changing the hinted quote to something else that was hinted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Even though the person I was hinting at, didn't hint about me hinting about this quote, I decided to put it in my sig anyway.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Since when was the hinted person your soul? I guess you have a smartass naughty soul o.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eli...you don't remember poor pokejungle? ;; I changed my username, and people call me Paul now XD

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    Pincushion said:
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

My cats breath smells of catfood.

I wish somone would quote me in there signature VV;;.
    Wow, that looks dope! Did you make it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back