• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Tch. Not only am I lazy, but I'm also a comp addict. Tch. If I stay away from it for more than one hour I start feelin' like I wanna hurt people.
    So what do you do all day in your computer

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Tch. Not only am I lazy, but I'm also a comp addict. Tch. If I stay away from it for more than one hour I start feelin' like I wanna hurt people.
    Wth? That like worse then me, and I'm like allergic/handicapped in heavy physical activity. In fact I AM physcially handicapped from heavy physical activity. :) My skin reacts to stress and I start feeling unbearable pain. :) Nevertheless, 100 metres, unless you sprint your fastest, should be no big deal... :P

Years
  • 22sa said:
    Wth? That like worse then me, and I'm like allergic/handicapped in heavy physical activity. In fact I AM physcially handicapped from heavy physical activity. :) My skin reacts to stress and I start feeling unbearable pain. :) Nevertheless, 100 metres, unless you sprint your fastest, should be no big deal... :P
    Tch. It's tha fact that I rarely get outta tha house... as for skin problems I have a Sun allergy an' a light form of psoryazis.
    Tch. An' yeah CK, we're tha ones rulin' tha world. W00t! Slackers of tha world unite! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Bobby said:
    So what's everyone up to today? Anything of interest?
    Yeah, I was walking outside to the park when some old bum came up to me and started talking to me about aliens and the guy was bothering me till I told him to shut up.

Years
  • Bobby said:
    So what's everyone up to today? Anything of interest?
    Tch. I went out yesterday an' ate 2 caterpillars I randomly found on a tree. Tha first one was hairy an' tasted bad, plus I had a hard time takin' tha hair out of my mouth(it stung me >_<), but tha second wa quite tasty. Tch. Tasted like peanuts. ^_^

Years
  • Tch. Dunno. Tha same reason I ate a scrape o' wall durin' class, delliberately spread ink over my face(again in class), placed a metal ball I found on tha floor in my mouth, chewed on a CD sandwich(they're harder than they look btw) an' other stoopid activities I spontaneously feel like doin' in random places. Tch, dunno, I just feel like doin' it... o.0
    Oh, an' btw I also ate 2 ants on previous occasions. Tch, had ta crush tha pesky things before that though, 'cuz they wouldn't stay still.

Last edited:

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I go to a personal trainer every weekday and workout for an hour to an hour and a half. But it is expensive! *dust falls out of wallet*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dodgeball? I don't play that unless in Physical Education class, which was more then 2 years ago. :P It was definately fun, even though I wasn't an aggressive hitter. ^^

Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    CFg...that's all awesome o_o; Do you have a death wish, or do you just like the taste of inedible things? XD
    Nah. I had a wish ta commit suicide but that was 2 weeks ago. Tch, guess watchin' WAAAAY too many cartoons over the years made me what I am t'day. ^_^ *twitches*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back