• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • lol That's because all I want to do is see my friends before I go in two days. XD

We DO have lives. I think posting/chatting is more exciting then most activities out there. But in the future, I won't be like this anymore.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • i like chatting online because i can do other things at the same time.. and i can talk to my friends all at the same time @@
    and i can talk to my friends who live farther away ._.

so.. yeah..

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I have a life, primarily used to bug Erica. >=)

Nah j/k. I just went out to the Drive Inn yesterday with my friend, so I guess that means I have a life! So what prize do I win today? =D

Which reminds me, I actually liked Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Although the wounds have been made regarding the Oompa Loompas, I did enjoy his new take on the whole thing. Johnny Depp was the perfect actor to cast as Willy Wonka, and I liked the kid who played as Charlie. All the others were really good choices too.

I also saw Dukes of Hazzard, and it was pretty good. Although it wasn't anything special.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...o_o; O...kay then. So if you're being an idiot by posting, doesn't that subsequently make the lot of us idiots...? o_O;

Wasn't Charlie and the Chocolate Factory good? :D

Cherrim

Years
  • I've either never seen the original or I can't remember it at all. ^_^; I mean, I recall bits of it, but very little. XD; So this is really all I have to go off of and comparing it to the book it was good. o_O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Eliana said:
    Well I don't really have a life XD
    Well, eventually we'll all be working (hopefully -_-), but that doesn't mean we don't have a life as kids right now.

Er, I wish my internet would stop lagging. >_<

Cherrim

Years
  • Dude, obelisk-kun... do something about your sig before I have to. It's huge. x_x;

;_; I wanna play WoW. It looks pretty.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I loved the old one... so I didn't really want to see the new one. But now that everybody's been talking about how good this one is, I really want to see it. ;_;

Nicky~! Hiya! WoW? My cousin plays that... he's addicted to it. o_o;

Years
  • I love the original movie. :P I do want to see the new one, to see just how well it did...though I have no way of getting to the theaters around here. So that's out for now. :/

(I had my own doubts about Depp playing Wonka, and I think I figured it out. He looks just a bit too young for Willy Wonka, in my opinion. O.o I'm way too used to the original movie.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back