• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Teara said:
    Well welcome back for the 20th time, bro :D

Man my back hurtz ~_~ Too much...too much...hmm, what waz I doing to make my back hurt? o_O; I don't remember.

Miaaa Sorella! (My sister <3) Aw I'm sorry sis, I hope you feel very very much better. No sports for 2 weeks.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    hey dizzy.Whaddup? with u.
    Apparently...I'm seeing a bundle of highlighted names that were never there before.

Nothing much, what about you. I got back from Spain a few days ago, and I've been out at my friend Jamie's, working and school shopping ever since. I spent 800 Dollars today :( I kind of feel bad...but then again no I don't because its only clothes. But yeah.

Hey Ashley, how are you?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ice demon. Hi.^^ I seen you around the forums but I never see you online.
    Welcome back Dizzy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ice demon said:
    Not much.Just living.Barely.Yea i dropped $1000 already in a day on clothes...Mommy said nothing.Just i can't get new clothes till i move out..Or die.
    I wish my mom would be willing to spend $1000 on my clothes...She barely gives me more than $300 and that's only good for about 6 T-shirts.

i see Ice demon all the time in the Pokemon sections.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm also out of touch, but mostly only with events that happened before I came back.

Who's this ex-press person? And where's your "banner"? *eats his cereal*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back