• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunrise League

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
  • ehh i just hope i get a challenge i swept his whole team using no super effective moves what so ever accept a shadow sneak to finish off his medicham

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • honestly i think that most gym leaders (no offense if you do this) use pokemon dstraight from the gts while i use iv bred correct natured ev'd pokemon and thats why i sweep there team so easily

/QUOTE]

again i win because people use pokemon straight from the gts or freshly caught like his lucario had a japanese name.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    that's because i have a japen platinum (don't ask way) and traded it over

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • well if greene's record is true 31-3 or 4 or something like that then he should be a good challenge i just hope hes is gonna be wide awake and not make foolish mistakes like ckn did and ends up losing 5-0

that's because i have a japen platinum (don't ask way) and traded it over
    why didn't you trade over your machoke and evolve it then if your a gym leader simple things like that should be done.

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Need to challenge a gym leader @_@
    I've been waiting a very long time now, y'all inactive or something?

Back