• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    I heard Went was both Spanish and a hacker, too... But the problem is, I'm not really close to either Zel or Went... Maybe you can ask them, Tre...

Cid

Years
    Well, I guess I'll do that... I'll quit being a member of this team if Dialseus isn't going to be active here...

Cid

Years
    I agree. And I'm a member of the Ruby Destiny Organization anyway...

But I think the reason why this hack isn't that progressive is because of the makers of the hack itself.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    i agree...well if i'm a member of your team.. i guess i can be a beta tester...well that's my first job here...when i joined pc...i think i beta tested the shiny gold...or....i think 'twas naranja or moon or sun...well i forgot what it is..

Cid

Years
    I've never really thought that you Beta-Tested... I think this thread is gonna be closed soon, since we can't post anything but SPAM...

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
    A-Map already let you insert tiles, it was just hard to do it.
    Anyway people, I said it once, and I'll say it again.
    DO WE NEED BANNERS!

Yes we do.
    Also There A-MAP screws i wanted them to try it,
    Also why won't we use BabelFish will put our request in English then Translate it with Babelfish.

Back