• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
    Hey, guys, since my inactiveness has just started and will continue until next year, keep in mind that I won't be active in this team. That's all.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    so as i said .... we're kinda on the hang...around here... and makin' one would be a waste of your time...so..don't make just for now.xD..well if you really want to make it's ok..

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    I can make all you guys theme's, just tell me, or if it is too hard, give me a picture of who you want in it, and what you want your text to be.

For more detail, request in "El Captaino's Awesome *cough* Graphics Mall" in the Graphics and Photography thread. I've got a joint shop with him.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    It isnt too much spamming, since I am the Banner maker, I can make sigs for fellow members.
    Also, you want spriting examples? Anyway, what do you want me to sprite?

Cid

Years
    I think Dialseus should say that, but since it's a Manaphy related hack, try spriting Manaphy in a different pose. ^^

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Ok, i'll try.
    -REMINDER-
    I'm not an Amazing spriter, and i'll probably forget about it. But i'll try, and i've never done backsprites so it might be a bit crap....

Back