• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, I was wondering who would be next.

BTW, I forgot, but the rom sharing was against the rules, so I'll just give you the ips file right here...

Cid

Years
  • Alright...

Update:
    BTW, guys, here's the IPS file. It's in the attachment.

You need to patch that to "Pokemon Calming Waters-Updated Stats.gba" just in case you don't know where to patch it. That, sadly, is (I think) the only possible rom that you can patch it.

I think I only gave the rom to the three most active people in here (Dialseus, Tre and kaizerx).

Just tell me if you are a new team member or if you have a different rom since you're not that active. I'll make another IPS file for that.

Cid

Years
  • Erm, what do you mean? Also, I'm a mapper, though Dialseus hasn't been giving me mapping jobs yet...

Cid

Years
  • Oh, okay... I just didn't get what you mean since you said it after I posted something that is in a somewhat different topic.

Anyway, I think Dialseus should work next, which will be changing Manaphy's sprites. It's up to Dialseus, though...

Cid

Years
  • Okay. Then I'll work next to show my mapping skills and change some movesets if I can change some.

But still, we should wait for Dialseus to decide...

~Kitti

*hearts* Sephiroth
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Sorry to say this but, Korinku's arm got broken so she can't do much. If you need me just PM and I'll get to work. I'll also take her place as well, whatever her job was.

Cid

Years
  • Good to see there are still others who are still in the team...

Anyway, I think Dialseus should make a new job list.

Back