• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sunstrider Hacking Team

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
Years
  • well i guess i post mine too..
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • I thought you can insert tiles, Tre... Anyway, I forgot to say but I know how to take screenshots too *edits the recent post*... Anyway, Beta-testing is a lot complicated than it seems, in my opinion...

Cid

Years
  • Well, my A-Map screws up when inserting too even though I know how to insert tiles, but only when I work on certain hacks with rom bases...

Cid

Years
  • Throwing it out of the window won't do any good. At least we can still do other things! That's what counts.

Cid

Years
  • Copying my style, eh? *reports* ;)
    Well, A-Text screws in my computer, too... But A-Mart works, though.

<offtopic>
    And this isn't considered as SPAM? *reports* ;)
    yeah that's what im doin...umm are yah still there bud??

Cid

Years
  • A-Map, A-Mart, A-Starter, OW Sprite Editor, Lunar IPS and an Evolution/Stats editing tool (not saying what it is). Yeah, I use tools a lot of times.

Cid

Years
  • I think she does spriting, and I'm not using Darthraton's tools, Tre_Al... :P

Anyway, I think everyone should post their jobs in here again, but it's just what I think...

Back