• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    well, we thank you for supporting SSBA and we hope you keep supporting it, but do you wantthe selection screen to look like this:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

didnt think so

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    A few ideas for stages:

The digital world (from megaman)
    Dedede's castle (from kirby)
    Drum woods (donkey kong)
    Dodongo's cavern (Zelda)
    Melting Pole (Ice Climbers)
    Cloud Ride (Kid Icarus)
    Wario's Disco (Wario..duh)

That was it (for now...):P

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    well actually, dedede's castle is already a stage. but the others are some good ideas

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    oh yeah, I forgot it.

I know it is irritating but when will the screens come.

Patjuh09

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I don't know if I can wait that long :P. But what do you think about my stage ideas?

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    For Deoxys and Mew, I don't see how psychic would fit in with super smash brothers; I can imagine noobs spamming psychic on other people not giving them any time to do anything. For Deoxys (standard form) I think you gave Deoxys too much power over the oponent and stage. Think about Cosmic Power + Psychic or Cosmic Power + Hyper Beam. Does cosmic power dims the lighting of the stage or completely darkens it? I mean you can just darken the stage and use a move to knock the oponent away from the stage, and it would be hard to recover if the lighting has been tampered with. For Deoxys (speed form) I think you should replace double team with extreme speed because it seems more reasonable for the pokemon. Though, I wouldn't be too concern about spamming it because just look at fox and falco. Plus, tons of noobs fall off the side when they do side b for fox and falco (also wolf but wolf's side b is somewhat different). For Deoxys (speed form) you've given Deoxys a whole bunch of stealing moves and no defensive moves like mirror coat or counter. I would think that legendaries from the pokemon games would be used too often as characters due to their fame in the pokemon games and the power you've given them in the game.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • dude ssb+game maker= awesome

some ideas for the game:

new characters: shadow the hedgehog
    geno
    mega man
    johto pokemon trainer
    neku
    beat
    chuck norris

new stages:104 street (twewy)
    the forest maze(smrpg)
    the city escape stage(sa2)
    some mega man stage

yup and thats about it from me

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • dude ssb+game maker= awesome

some ideas for the game:

new characters: shadow the hedgehog
    geno
    mega man
    johto pokemon trainer
    neku
    beat
    chuck norris

new stages:104 street (twewy)
    the forest maze(smrpg)
    the city escape stage(sa2)
    some mega man stage

yup and thats about it from me
    Okay 1. We already have enough characters from diff companies...Square Enix wouldn't be in....Geno however has already been because I already told MasterGamer a long time ago to add him..Megaman was already in but not by me..Chuck Norris...cmon..as funny as that would be it wouldn't be possible
    I'm working on stages/story City Escape will be in..Forest Maze however wouldn't be in..but I put the music in one of the stages from a Mario Game..and for a Megaman Stage..I put in Neo Arcadia :D Oh and for the Pokemon Trainer...there is no point...that could be a costume....a cool one in fact..

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Great..and as we speak we are getting to the end of our roster list...and i might add some stages.but after that as an extra task i will think about trophies..

Years
  • I wish I had seen this earlier I would have suggested some digimon
    what about an item that acts like a pokeball but with digimon instead

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • hey dude if your still need ideas for characters how about krystal:
    there was alot of people that wanted her in because they knew she would be tight in it. (i was actually part of a smashboards community that really wanted krystal in and explained everything she would have)

I wasnt disappointed as much that krystal didnt get in brawl as that wolf was pretty much a complete copy of falco and fox but alot slower and more powerful (although i do admit he has his own stategy even if he doesnt have his own moves.

so how about it. i know alot of places that went through characters movesets and stuff an i can find if for you, geno, ridley, megaman...and i know there was alot more..
    o and the game sounds pretty tight as for using game maker for it, wouldnt have expected not many here use it, and personally i was tired of game maker so i switched to RMXP. cant wait to see more though

o ok i read one of your posts if you dont need most of it just skip it pretty much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back