• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Don't worry bro we have everything under control about Krystal..if we can find a good moveset..and as for characters i have everything planned out

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
K cool i was just giving ideas. anyways if you need a moveset im pretty sure its still in the smash community if ya want me to look for it and send it through pm.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
well, guys im back, and ill be on more often. and i didnt dissappear. what did you see me on the "have you seen me" page of the newspaper or something. anyways, ill be on more often now. and also, we should have a mario kart stage, where you can keep on getting hit by cars

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
There are actually 2:
Coconut Mall:Ground Stage:Comparison:Mario Circuit|
Rainbow Road:Aerial Stage:Comparison:Lylat Cruise|

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Wow, I missed a lot.

It's nice to see you back Andinator!
Yeah, as Dai-kun said, we have 2 MK Stages.

Effects for Cocunut Mall:

Stage will change from one floor to another, eventually going outside! Keep up with the screen to survive!

Racers can run over you occasionally.

Rainbow Road:

Racers can run over you occasionally.

Stars, Comets, etc. can fall and pulverize you!

Stage shines with changing colors.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
Don't forget to add me to the game creators roster.

Current Spriting Project: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Think Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Ok, you probably have a full roster by now but just putting in one suggestion for playable character and stage. How about the main character from Harvest Moon. I have created a move list and if you are interested I will PM it to you. His stage will obviously be based around a farm. Plants grow, if items stay around for a set amount of time they get taken away and shipped (including smash ball if you are including it), hurricane's batter the stage and get heavy rain etc.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
I'd like to be a beta tester if that's all right.
Also I'd really like it if for a character to rival Captain Falcon, you put in Black Shadow from the F-Zero series.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Wow. This thread is three years old man. The limit for reviving threads is two months. Try to remember that before you post next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back