• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    i wish i could fight but my frigin brother erased my data. i mean seriously i had all 30 characters and unlocked at least 50 things not to mention stages friend code and everyhting. now i have to start from the begining. im only like 39% done with the sse.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'M RIGHT HERE, MOFO..WHY, YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?! OH SNAP, NO YOU DI'INT!?!

NO YOU DI'INT..No, but seriously..you didn't, because you just SIGNED OFF >O

Meh..I'll be on for a few more hours until I have to leave, so whenever you get this, just hit me up via PM, so I can y'know..kick your ass and stuff <_<

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    "Purgatory here we come,
    So long hate & Devil's rum!"

"Where fires, will spire, into the niiiiigt..."

"Where boulders, will smolder, sizzling briiight"

"The afterlife's cruel politics...

...Sends us to the River Styx!"

"At our feet flames take their licks"

"Cause purgatory here we COOOOOME!"

Yeah, bring it, you little @$#@%$#@$R%%$#!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hey, I can join this club? I got Brawl on launch date, and I love it!

My FC is: 0473-7444-9048

If anyone want s a battle, I guess I can add you...post your FC if you wanna fight.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    Hey, I can join this club? I got Brawl on launch date, and I love it!

My FC is: 0473-7444-9048

If anyone want s a battle, I guess I can add you...post your FC if you wanna fight.

Sure Jimleko, i'll add you.

I just came back from the Brawl tournament and I loved it. Meta Knight, Wolf and Lucario were the best. Ike was pretty slow and I lost every match with him. Cannot wait for it to come out. Anyway new topic.
    What is your strategy when fighting?

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    My only problem is Lucario. I love him, but he is soooo daqrn powerfull. I can never beat him with Pikachu.

ALthough, my most favourite character, Yoshi, can easily just turn him into an egg XD

Luckily, whenver im losing, i always bring out Yoshi. I guess i could call him my heavy artillery?

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I use Marth/Ike/Link, those are all I use, ... maybe some circumstances Falco

Meta Knight = Overrated :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Whenever I use Meta Knight, I like to trap my opponent at the edge, and then do his really fast combo. Sometimes when I'm feeling risky, I shove him off, follow him off the stage, attack him, then recover.

It's only worked a couple of times, though -_-

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

I use lucario, Mainly what im trying to do, is get my opponent to fit me in the air, for some reason or another I fight a hell of a lot better in the air then ground... If I can get my opponent in the air consistently I got a good shot.

Now that isnt always the case, and on ground I focus on my counters, and double teams, and if Im away from the 3 players brawling Im gonna aura sphere SPAM all night long.

My main strategy is to get hurt first, take damage early to unlock a ton of power with the aura, then it's counter the heck out of them and force palm them, Force palm increases with range the more hurt I am, meaning I can't be counterd that well, and on top of that, If I have a long force palm, I aura sphere to separate me further, and then get some basic combos here and there.

So yeah that's pretty much my strategy, still working on it though. ;D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

To just be a totally badass mofo, and intimidate the hell out of whoever I'm playing with goth Kirby T_T

Y'know..That one that's all like..pale and crap? I use him as my main :D

I played sims yesterday..we were pretty even, except he'll probably try and be a douchebag about it, and say he completely kicked my ass..which is only partially true T_T

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Oh my god, this club is awesome. Can I join? My FC is 4768 7327 3450, but I generally have connection problems (I have a WiFi USB Connector, but I'm not entirely sure how to use it, nor have I set up my current router to deal with it. Hey, I just got it set up today).

Since it was asked:

I main Ness- he's way better than Lucas (who is overrated. >:| ). I generally use his running A on ground, or spam his baseball bat- occasionally, I use the yo-yo when I need a quick hit. Usually, most of my fighting comes from the air- because of this, I strongly rely on his b-air lightning kick, which is awesome when timed correctly. Usually I use his f-air, however, for quick damage. And if I feel I can pull it off, I use his d-air to spike. I rarely use his Specials, outside of PK Thunder for recovery/ getting the Smash Ball.

Sometimes I use Ike as well, when I feel like it. Unfortunately, I usually rely on his big and slow Smashes, rather than his lightning-quick b-air. Although I use his d-air every now then to spike. I generally use his f-air to attack opponents, although I also often use his forward Special. I've found that even if it doesn't hit an enemy, it still combos extremely well into Ike's neutral-A combo. Thus, it's an excellent way to close the gap between an opponent, and get some quick damage besides. I also like to spam Aether. :D

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years

well im not really good at making a strategy. but if you call it strategy i raise the opponents hp and then when its high enoguh i use a powerful move or a charge move so theyll go flying. i also use items to my advantage such as the smash ball. if your using people like samus and lucario etc. if you get the smash ball you could win the hole game. hammers always help both golden and normal. also that bouncing reflector item is good. assist trophys are good. starman is cheap. boms of all kind are good too.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
    Hmm, my strategy varies with the character I'm using.

When I use Jigglypuff, I use her when I'm on a crowded stage. I use her side-B n midair to knock people around, and I use rollout if I get launched up in the air (but if I release B too early though, I end up flying off the stage -_-'). Also, I'm trying to utilize her sleep attack more properly. I can get it to work sometimes, but not often enough.

My strategy with wolf (my other favorite character) is basically to rack up a lot of damage. I usually lure people in with a taunt, and when they try to attack, I roll behind them and attack. I like to use his blaster at point blank because it has the bayonet attached so it does an extra 5%. And when I have enough damage racked up, I usually use his recovery move (works better as an attack for me) or his upward smash (which does the most damage). When the time comes, I always use his Final Smash, but I usually kill an enemy first, wit for them to respawn, then use it. I always laugh my ass off when they act sly by standing on top of my, only to have me boost them off the top of the stage. Sadly, his landmaster doesn't last very long (only 10 seconds), so I can't depend on it very often.

Of course, I'm still developing strategies for this Brawl tournament my friend is hosting next week, so I'm finding myself looking at this website more and more often:

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    wow we were about to fall off the first page ;P

Good news, Im gettin a classic controller in a couple of days/weeks =]

No more effin wiimote sensitivity >.> I hope.

On the strategy, With lucario I've developed a new air tactic of uses my specials for the launch and extremespeed to get me in position to charge up and hit them hard, it's had some success ;D

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    is it ok if i start a topic?

What percent are you in the sse?

for me im about 82 - 90% done. i beat the bosses and evything. i just havent done everything. ive used the sse to get all characters so yeah.

Back