• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    What percent are you in the sse?

uhhhh 38% I dont know, I got lucario then stopped.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I think I got 89% becuase I beat it unlocked all the characters and all that stuff then stopped playing in the subspace now I jsut play regualuar matches ^_^

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    What's the highest CPU level you can beat?

i guess it depends what the opponent is. and if i have good items XD

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Me its level 9
    I think everyone can beat the level 9 cpus ;)
    There fairly easy......sometimes they can be a bit hard but that depends on who your fighting lol

Oh and the stage ahhhhh norfair gets me all the time lmao xD

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Can I join?

And level 9, well mostly I can never consistently beat level 9 Pikachu's. Stupid little mouse.

I tend to use Sonic, Marth and Toon Link. IMO Marth's recovery abilities were better in Melee witch is probabley why I started using Toon Link. Go aerial bombs.

I will get better with R.O.B. world domination!!!!!! I hope there's still not people out there that consider Lucario a Mewtwo Clone.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    What is your strategy when fighting?

To just be a totally badass mofo, and intimidate the hell out of whoever I'm playing with goth Kirby T_T

Y'know..That one that's all like..pale and crap? I use him as my main :D

I played sims yesterday..we were pretty even, except he'll probably try and be a douchebag about it, and say he completely kicked my ass..which is only partially true T_T

I just noticed this. Just because I twist the story to make myself look superior, doesn't make me George B-I mean, a douchebag. You douchebag.

Is there anything lower than lvl 9? My stage is Pictochat.

sims796

Years
    Final Destination (in before TOURNEYFAG).

It's the stage with the least amount of gay junk on it.

Are you playing it TO be a tourneyfag, or are you saying you are not one, but like the stage anyway? Just confused by the wording. You're not one for liking the stage, I play there often to practice without crap going on.

My favorite stage? Um, probably Pictochat (I love the music). What gives me the most advantage, you say? Not too sure. Possibly...no, let me really think on it.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I play it because I like it- I can fight without any annoying junk getting in my way. I try not to be a tourneyfag- although I tend to brawl with items (including Smash Ball) turned off.

sims796

Years
    No prob. Liking to play the game a certain way doesn't make you a TF. What makes you a TF is if you declare that how the game was meant to be played-as if you were head developer. That always upsets me. If the game was meant to be played like that, it wouldn't have been put into it. That level of intolerance always pissed me off.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Wait.. people are actually saying there area few overpowered characters, is this a bad opinion or a good opinion?

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    yeah for some reason the more i play the game for hours stright i get bored. but some how there is always some thing to do. speaking of which ill start a new topic.

Whats your biggest record in the home run contest and with who?

for me about 1500 somethin with ice climbers.

Back