• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • About five, two of whom are pending request. I don't have Wi-Fi at the moment, for some amazing reason, so I couldn't play them even if I wanted to.

Add on to the fact that my upload speed is 256 kbps- I get a full second of latency on EVERY SINGLE GAME I PLAY.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hmm if there's a Brawl fanclub do you think there can be a Melee fanclub too? I know its old but its still one of the most talked about games these days.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Hmm if there's a Brawl fanclub do you think there can be a Melee fanclub too? I know its old but its still one of the most talked about games these days.

This club can also be a Melee and SSB club, but this club is a little more focused on Brawl.

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    What is your funniest or most humiliating suicide?

I think I can answer this one.

I was using Lucas and I got the Smash Ball, then, my friends were chasing me to take it from me, I jumped and used PK Thunder to get away from them, but I miscalculated the distance and fell to the abism... I lost the Smash Ball and my last life >_< That was the humilliating one, the Funny one was when I started throwing items to different directions, I got a Bob-Omb, throwed it into the sky, don't moved and hitted by it... after that I couldn't recover.

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
  • What is your funniest or most humiliating suicide?

When I was Ike on the Super Mario World stage and hit the blocks and fell.
    Too bad because i was on Wi-Fi, I really hate the the stupid lag when I'm online.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • ill just be using the gc controller when i get brawl this weekend. (i live in australia)

how are the controls on the classic controller???

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • I finally got brawl.

its so good. I will post my fc when i can be bothered to get it.
    im still kind of a noob at it thouhg...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • New Topic: If you could add one thing to the stage builder, what would it be?

I would definetly add some more backrounds, as there are only 3...and they aren't too good. I just don't get why they didn't include the target test backrounds and pieces, as they look great!

New Topic: If you could add one thing to the stage builder, what would it be?

I would definetly add some more backrounds, as there are only 3...and they aren't too good. I just don't get why they didn't include the target test backrounds and pieces, as they look great!

I would have to agree, but also make the target ones different for each character, kind of like in Melee...

Back