• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Since the old club got locked, I decided to create a new one.

This club is designed for the three Super Smash Bros. games. Talk about the characters and their various movesets and also help members out with the story mode (Story mode in Melee or Subspace Emissary). Also, help others out with the various events with the games.

To join you must fill out this form:

Username:
    Favorite All-Time Character:
    Favorite Brawl Character:
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game:

Member List:
    AJ Allmendinger (Club Creator/Owner), KingAlex, Banjora Marxville (MOKEY), Boney, Purple., shadowampharos, D. Lawride, RUBY8, pokeretard, Anime/Mangalover247 (Ari247), King!, Lucarios aura, Blaeskin, ~Hikari~, lucaslucario, SmashBro, Mew Ichigo, Darkly the Flygon, harig07, chaos11011, Recontra1234, bluebob, Pikachu2007, Spinni, Firebird306, Jolene, dream's-epilouge, Diglett 032, Mukkamoto, Karasuma, Wolfwrath, mOOG, PSI Claus, blueblur155, RayquazaLv.X, Eternal Nightmare, Shadow Chaos, Shadow-Lugia, Metacario, Mo Joe, ArcanineOod, KillingAilen250, toothfairy, SolarAbusoru, Demolition, Jirachu, TheAppleFreak (Apple), Azale

Join today!
    NOTE: If I happen to miss you or join when I'm not on, please PM me.
    This also goes for
    name changes.

Right now, our members are creating movesets for either: characters in Brawl, or movesets for new characters that would make a good fit in Brawl.

Once all are completed, the hotlinks will go here for easy viewing.

Last edited:

KingAlex

._.
    Years
    I like teh Smash Bros....

Username- KingAlex (NeoS online)
    Favorite all time character- Olimar
    Favorite Brawl character- PKMN Trainer, Luigi, Peach (Don't ask), ToonLink, OLIMAR.
    Favorite Game- SSBB (Teh Brawl)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Hmm... I'll join

Username- Banjora Marxvile (MOKEY)
    Favorite all time character- King DeDeDe
    Favorite Brawl character- Olimar, Falco, Mr. Game and Watch, Peach, Luigi, King DeDeDe, Kirby, Zelda, Sonic, Ice Climbers, Diddy Kong.
    Favorite Game- SSBB

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'll join as well.

Username: Boney
    Favorite All-Time Character: Yoshi
    Favorite Brawl Characters: Yoshi, Lucas, Marth, Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Meta Knight.
    Favorite Game- I guess it'd have to be Brawl, Melee is still fun every now and then though.

Why are these characters my favorites? As you can see by most of my favorites list, I like using characters that not a lot of people use (Yoshi and Jigglypuff mainly) and then completely kicking ass with them as I'm often very good with said characters. I also prefer fast characters over "powerful" characters. Yoshi also suits my playing style very well.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Username: Purple.
    Favorite All-Time Character: Lucas.
    Favorite Brawl Characters: Lucas, Olimar.
    Favorite Game: Brawl.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Why are your favorite SSB characters your favorites?

Simple. All of my characters are my favourites... Well... I don't know. I play as them quite a bit, and work with them, and have fun. Personally, I like all characters, the ones there I like more than most.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Okay, you're added Boney. But sometimes speed is bad. Especially with Sonic. He's so fast and he can KO himself easily because of his speed.

Well yeah, I don't necessarily like ALL fast characters (Sonic and Captain Falcon, I'm looking at YOU) but it's definitely a plus for me since I like running around the stage a lot. I also like good aerial characters like metaknight and jigglypuff (yes, jigglypuff dominates in the air)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I love Super smash brother. :D Me wants to join.
    Username: shadowampharos(will change later)
    Favorite All-Time Character:Yoshi FTW!
    Favorite Brawl Character: Yoshi, Falco or Toon Link. I cant decide. :x
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: MELEE WAS THE BEST!

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Hmm, this looks deinitely interesting. Can I join?

Username: D. Lawride
    Favorite All-Time Character: Link
    Favorite Brawl Character: Toon Link
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: Brawl (For its quality, its mianly what attracts me to it.)

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    This looks fun and i luv SSB so i'll join^^

Username-RUBY8
    Favorite all time chraracter-Link!!!!
    Favorite brawl character- Link!!!!
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game - Brawl because of the character upgrade and story

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
    Hey can I join? Brawl is my favorite game of all time. I even have a Brawler Card in my sig.

Back