• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    ... Dimentio is kinda like a Jester and a guide character right, to... Forgot his name... So.. Perhaps something with "Jester" in the name? Or Clowning Around... A pun like that...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I may perhaps to a moveset for Phoenix Wright. I have a few ideas but don't expect anything super detailed. :p

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    So...
    Apparently, the original SSB came out as a Virtual Console game today for $10.

I'm downloading it eventually. Definitely.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Got my N64, so I'm OK. And also, I found it a bit... well, not harder, but difficult to play after Brawl (no Air Dodges, smash charging, Side Bs, grabbing items whilst running or in the air...),

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Username: Azale
    Favorite All-Time Character: Link
    Favorite Brawl Character: Link, Marth, and Pit
    Favorite Super Smash Bros. Game: SSBM

Any of you like to brawl sometime later today or tomorrow?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Depends on where ya live. If you're too far away from Northeast Texas (like outside of continental US) then no. Otherwise, sure why not.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Woah, this has been rather... Inactive!

Ermm... More thought into who should be in Brawl - at least Birdo as an enemy! She gets o attention nowadays...

Back