• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    He's the only character with a known unlock criteria outside of Classic and No. of versus matches. The others have known classic criterias, but I've seen some of them unlock in Smash Run and all that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    He's the only character with a known unlock criteria outside of Classic and No. of versus matches. The others have known classic criterias, but I've seen some of them unlock in Smash Run and all that.

Actually I unlocked him through VS matches, I forgot how many.

Years
    The fastest way to unlock all characters:

1. Go to smash mode
    2. Switch to 1 stock
    3. Only 1 CPU
    4. Jump off ledge 10 times.
    5. Face New Character.
    6. Repeat 12 times until you get Jiggly (last available character).

I ended up getting most of the characters the conventional way though, but it took much longer. Plus some people aren't able to beat Classic Mode with Bowser on level 7.0, for instance, so this is a fool-proof method.

PS how do you unlock Jiggly??? The encounter was supposed to be after 120 battles, but she appeared randomly. I may have beaten Classic Mode with Peach for the second time...not sure, but she was the easiest unlockable to beat.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    PS how do you unlock Jiggly??? The encounter was supposed to be after 120 battles, but she appeared randomly. I may have beaten Classic Mode with Peach for the second time...not sure, but she was the easiest unlockable to beat.

Beat Classic mode for the twenty-fifth time on any intensity

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Back to people fighting in For Glory, my record has been 3-0 so far with Pikachu having 2 and Lucina 1. I had a lot of lag though. I know it's not me because I have Optimum. Must have been my opponents or something. I don't want to blame the lag for my horrible misplays but it was certainly exhilarating!

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I only beat it a few times, less than 5 and I unlocked her.

Apparently Jigglypuff's other condition is collecting at least 30 unique custom parts. Either it was that, or complete Classic Mode using a customized character. I believe I unlocked her this way since I'm still far from 120 battles and I have lots of custom parts from playing Classic Mode so much. xD

Years
    If I were reviewing this game, I would give it between a 9 and 9.5 out of 10. It's near perfection for a Smash game on the 3DS.

How I scored the game:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think Smash Bros. for 3DS is quite decent, even though I was having hard time unlocking several characters (which I already told in the spoiler tag on my last post here), and Smash Run is surely challenging for me to compete. It's a great game nonetheless.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to unlockable characters that I have beaten, yesterday that was Dark Pit, Lucina, and Wario. The unlockable character I currently have to beat, one thing I am going to say about it is that I hate its laugh. Yes, the unlockable character I have to beat next is Duck Hunt Dog. As for the game itself, I find it is very good.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I'm currently working on completing the challenges, and I've recently unlocked the third panel. Does anyone know which character is best to get over 3200 ft on Home Run Contest (one of the challenges in the third panel)?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm currently working on completing the challenges, and I've recently unlocked the third panel. Does anyone know which character is best to get over 3200 ft on Home Run Contest (one of the challenges in the third panel)?

Ganondorf is by far the best at home run.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    He's been the best since Melee! Goooood times~

Mmm, had some matches with Spinosaurus yesterday, and online play flows really good! They were enjoyable matches, sooo shoutout to him!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023

Ganondorf is by far the best at home run.

Yes, I managed to get over 2000 ft with Ganondorf. xD

as for mains I have: Pikachu, Luigi, Kirby, Marth/Lucina, and Pac-Man (who I'm still learning).

Back