• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I wouldn't say I have it quite worked out who are my mains, but Robin, Lucina, and Charizard seem like they'll fill those spots. I still need to work quite a bit on Robin though, haven't exactly been satisfied with my performance with her yet. And I was a bit surprised at how good Charizard's been for me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Use: Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Samus, Ike, Robin, Little Mac, Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer, Dark Pit, Shulk.

I would consider Link, Toon Link, Ike, and Dark Pit to be my mains. But if I had to limit it to my go to one, I would say Ike.

Don't use: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Rosalina and Luma, Bowser Jr., Wario, Mr. Game and Watch, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Palutena, Marth, Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Fox, Falco, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Ness, Captain Falcon, Villager, Olimar, Dr. Mario, Lucina, Pac Man, Megaman, Sonic.

I can't get the hang of Rosalina and Luma, Palutena (I'm okay with Palutena), Duck Hunt, Ness, and Villager. I can't figure out how to use them and use them in a good way. The rest I'm just flat out not good at, or don't like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Personally, I LOVE Samus in this game. Definitely one of my mains.

Alongside Robin, Lucina, Marth, Kirby, Pikachu, ZSS, and more
    Yes, I have a lot of characters i'm good at, somehow

(Even Rosalina and Shulk)

Years
    I'm loving Ness in this game. Sheik is pretty good as well.

Anyone think we'll get any DLC for the game? They gave Bowser JR all those different skins, it would seem like a lost opportunity if they didn't put some more out you know? Give us a Lucas one for Ness, maybe Roy for Marth. X for Megaman. Seems like a easy way they can make money.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I wish they brought back that Zelda / Sheik combo they had in Brawl. I don't really like them being separate.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Wario, Jigglypuff and ROB are my favorites.

Still trying out characters but I'm sticking with these three. Wario is still ****ing fun like in Brawl.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    I've been doing surprisingly good with Charizard for now. Which is kind of ehhhhhhh because I don't even like Charizard or Mega Charizard X all that much lol

Years
    I just unlocked my final character! Jigglypuff!

I really am enjoying the game. I actually wish the stages were a little better though. Idk. The WiiU version will probably have a better selection.

I love the final roster, and like them all! If I had to choose a least favorite, I would go with Wario and R.O.B because I suck as them.

I love Bowser Jr. and Robin. They might be my two favorites as far as newcomers go. And I like Duck Hunt too.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    So far I kick butt with the Mii Brawler, and also really like the way Pacman works. I rather enjoyed playing Peach with a black dress on.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    I've been using mainly Charizard and ZSS, but I'm also trying to git gud as Palutena. I just can't get used to the way her specials work.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Currently I'm maining Kirby, and also starting to maining Lucina because of her sharp edge.

Spoiler:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    Still maining Samus and Luigi, but I'm getting pretty good with Duck Hunt Dog, and I'm trying to master Shulk and Greninja as well. Greninja definitely takes some getting used to, as I'm more used to slower characters, but it's a challenge I'm willing to take. xD

I've also found the Miis to be insanely fun to use, the Brawler being the most fun (Reggie being the Mii I used for this xD). With further customization through badges, I can get him to do around 45% damage with one fully charged side B (the explosive dropkick one). O_O

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I just unlocked my final character! Jigglypuff!

I really am enjoying the game. I actually wish the stages were a little better though. Idk. The WiiU version will probably have a better selection.
    I just unlocked Jiggles last night too.

I don't think the stages are bad overall though. I'm really glad that they have omega varaitaions for the stages. But then again, I'm one of those people who doesn't like stage gimmicks and just plays on the same few stages all the time (Final Destination, Battelfield, Unova Pokemon League, and Arena ferox).

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Well I finally defeated Duck Hunt Dog last night, so I can use him. The next unlockable character I have to face is Mr. Game & Watch. One thing I am going to say about him is that he is going to be tough to beat. As for clearing Classic Mode some more, I can Luigi and Ike to the list of characters I have cleared it with.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I unlocked Wario this morning. I also finally got some better stuff to use on my Mii Fighter. My current Brawler is something of a tank right now.

Years
    I'm pretty good with Jigglypuff. And Lucina, since Marth was my main in Melee, Brawl, and Project M.

Also, I think Little Mac is super fun to use.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    First Glory matches went poorly. Other people know exactly what to do. I'm just jumping around.

Had a great Fun match. Got 2 KOs with 5 seconds left.

Back