• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Yes i agree Mewtwo is better than Lucario because 1 his faster and stronger and also he is a way better jumper

I don't know about stronger... I'd say about the same... Thats my opinion. I think they also jump the same. My Opinion!

More 3rd party characters would have been great! (Like Banjo-Kazooie!)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Shadow being playable would be good.

Or logically, Knuckles, it is a fighting game after all.

I can imagine what a few of Knuckles moves would be. Some of the B moves would probably be a bit like Meta-Knights Up and B, as well as Side and B.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    No way that would suck so badly!
    Knuckes needs the super emeralds to become super/hyper(can't remember xD)
    Maximum Hot would be it

Years
    easily and he becomes hyper knuckles which is pink lol.

Maximum Heat would be like Zero suit sucks them in and BOOM! send them flying

Years
    Well it could easily happen.

Now Sonic is in it they can put more characters from Sonic in the next game.

Plus if a game like Mother can have two characters when it has only been released in one country (Apart from the second game) why cant Sonic?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Sonic characters I can see them adding too. Especially Shadow as a playable. A few more 3rd party characters that are lesser known would be better. I know I say this every time, but Banjo-Kazooie for example. Or maybe Ristar?

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Plus if a game like Mother can have two characters when it has only been released in one country (Apart from the second game) why cant Sonic?

Because Sonic the Hedgehog, unlike Mother, is a 3rd party series. So I doubt, if there is a SSB4, that more playable Sonic characaters would be added. I can see better colors for Sonic to hint other characters like Silver, Tails, Shadow, and Knuckles.

Years
    what i think they need is more Metroid Characters instead of more Mario characters and more Sonic characters just Knuckles though Shadow has already been used so he won't be a playable character just a trophy assist

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think Shadow would actually be a good character to use. :3
    His assist move could be his final smash. ;D

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Shadow's FS would be super shadow but unlike sonic it is just a power and speed ungrade (kinda like Giga Bowser)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    You guys realize Shadow will never be a usable character right?
    But yeah his FS would be good although there won't be one.

Years
    You guys realize Shadow will never be a usable character right?
    But yeah his FS would be good although there won't be one.

I know that i have been telling people that *coughLockmaster24cough* he won't be usable only a trophy assist. You know what would be great if Tails was a trophy assist and like ran people over with the tornado and then hit them in mid-air

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back