• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Mewtwo should be thrown back in SSB4.

And considering his Melee status, should be buffed like crazy. But hey, he has SUNC. So that's good.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Nah, Nintendo wouldn't do that. They're known best for milking whatever they can get from a successful series. Just look at pokemon: 4 generations of games, all with the same basic plot-line, story, and characters. But hell, if it works, why end it? Same with SSB: If they know it's successful among gamers, and they can make money off of it, I can guarantee this won't be the last SSB game.

And based on the fact that I sucked so bad with Mewtwo back in Melee, I hope to never, ever see him in another SSB game again.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    And based on the fact that I sucked so bad with Mewtwo back in Melee, I hope to never, ever see him in another SSB game again.

I don't think that's fair on M2's part. He's the most powerful pokemon out of every 1st gen. Pokemon, yet both The Big N and HAL completely nerfed him in Melee. They left out what he's supposed to define.

Mewtwo would definitely be better in SSB4.

Years
    Tell me about it.

hmm... let's think of a new topic.

What Characters should leave Brawl for the next SSB game?
    Me personally i think Wario should leave and Lucas

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Jigglypuff was an original so it can't leave now, any way japan love jigglypuff to much.

Eaisly Wario cause he sucks so bad. Maybe trade Wolf for Krystal. I dunno. What I do know is that SHADOW should be in it.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I'M PLANING ON DOING!
    Making my own SSB at the moment it is SSBP (Super Smash Bros. Project) If you hhave any ideas you would like to say i would like to hear

Years

Making my own SSB at the moment it is SSBP (Super Smash Bros. Project) If you have any ideas you would like to say i would like to hear
    i wanna make a suggestion!!!!

For charcters you could put in Sonic, Knuckles, i have alot more just can't tink of them right now

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Jigglypuff was an original so it can't leave now, any way japan love jigglypuff to much.

Eaisly Wario cause he sucks so bad. Maybe trade Wolf for Krystal. I dunno. What I do know is that SHADOW should be in it.

Making my own SSB at the moment it is SSBP (Super Smash Bros. Project) If you hhave any ideas you would like to say i would like to hear

Banjo Kazooie should be in... I have a problem don't I? Wolf should stay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back