• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "Super-Training" Vs Regular Ev Training

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I was supposed to do Super Training until I discovered it was more faster to do Horde EV Training. You only need a sweet scent, EXP Share and Pokerus and you can max a specific stat in less than a minute.

DanteSolablood

Internet Celebrity
Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
I just get so bored smacking pokémon about, I did all my original EV training back in GenIII with a notepad & pen keeping track of the points and DREAMED of an easier way. I've still not actually tried Super Training yet, but considering I already run from hordes rather than stay & slog my way through... lets say the horde method is not looking good.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I have been using Super Training for my Charmander and work it to the bone. I've never been the type to try and get perfect EVs, but now that I'm starting I think it's a great and efficient way to get them!

Is there some kind of faster way to get hordes? /noob. :P

Back