• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Support for 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nei

HAHA!!!What did you say again?
Years
  • Does anyone know if there will be 3DS support for Black & White? I think it would be quite fun to play it in 3D mode, considering the vast 3D improvement we have seen so far.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • Uhh, I personally dislike 3D movies because they often give me headaches. >.>
    However, I may get the 3DS just because of the new cartridges, and also because I like to have 2 DS's at a time so I can trade with myself.
    But because the 3D on the 3DS is glasses-free, maybe the effect will be easier on my noggin. @___@
    We'll have to wait in see. I'm very interested in exactly how the 3DS will work.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • IIRC, B/W are going to be DS games with DSi-enhanced features. I'm guessing Nintendo are keeping B/W DS only, whilst working on another fully-fledged 3DS game. C:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • As Moriarty said, there's no support for the 3DS as BW likely started development too early for that. But if you want to discuss the "what ifs" for it, we have a "what if BW was delayed for 3DS" thread right here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back