• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen today
    I have one pair at work and one at school that I make use of. I'll eventually just be wearing a single pair of shoes once everything dries up though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have one pair of shoes other than shoes that I would only wear on special occasions. I should really consider buying another pair of shoes sometime oops.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I also only have one pair of shoes. They're Sketchers that are for work and also to just wear outside of work. I wear them 95% of the time. lol

To be fair, I do have a pair of tennis shoes that I wear sooometimes during the summer, or flipflops, but eh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I need a pair of slippers that I can wear inside the house that the dogs won't destroy. I would go barefoot but with how quickly these dogs track in dirt even with daily cleaning it's nearly impossible haha.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Flip flops are the best. Inside, outside, cold, warm, doesn't matter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    my sister actually wears crocs to work bc they're comfy and waterproof so her feet don't get soaking wet when she has to go into the pool after a dog

Years
    i heavily dislike flip-flops, but it's more from a fashion perspective than anything else.

obviously if you wear flip-flops more often than not you don't wear them for fashion.

Years
    • Seen today
    I can only assume you don't live in a place where temperatures easily reach 35C+ for the almost entirety of summer

Yeah, I live in Canada so we hit 35 only in exceptional circumstances. For me, they're uncomfortable such that the piece that goes between the toes so that it stays on your foot doesn't fit nicely for me and is extremely uncomfortable for any amount of time. I usually just have sandals and they do me quite well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    When I wear flip flops its normally bc im too lazy to put on socks lmao

Back