• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i need some before it starts getting to be summer again. the dogs destroyed my last pairs which was sad bc they were from disney

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I LOVE flip flops

I wear them as much as I can because they are so comfortable. They let your foot "breathe" or whatever. Its just more comfortable than socks and sneakers.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    i had a lovely pair of cheap-ass corona flip flops, one of which is floating around my mother's house and will probably never be found, since we don't live with her anymore.

once the time is right for me to do my first tour of Asia, I'm probably going to have my skin grafting done while in Jakarta, since everything is sooo much cheaper over there. Also going to get a full blood report & physical, and make sure my spine is OK because I've been walking a bit strangely and my husband thinks I may have injured it like he did his years before.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    slippers are good, yes, i wear them a lot. not fond of walking around without somethin on my feet

i'm fine with my feet, but like.. still. still.

excuse me power abusing my way into this chat
    have u come to talk about shoes with us

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I would wear Flip Flops every day if I could.

This is exactly what I do. I only put on real shoes if it wouldn't be socially acceptable for me to wear flip flops.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    i would walk barefoot everywhere as long as it is at least 10 degrees, if only it was socially acceptable. and i would have the most amazing callouses, like an aztec eagle warrior bringing a message to tenochitlan for emperor montezuma

Years
    my feet are just big, and it seems like everyone elses are too because theres never shoes in my size

Back