• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • weve been on the phone with the insurance for over an hour waiting bc there's floods happening

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Id say the way you open threads and get to the last page confuses me at times. Sometimes I end up at the first page of a thread and I cannot select which page to visit at the start. However if you click on I believe the last response it sends you to the last post, which is nice.
    ...... Oh i thought that was a bug but now i realize that it's meant to take you to the newest post that is unread by you. But that's not handy at all. Most threads I click, I've never clicked before. And there's some kind of time cutoff, so then I land in the middle of a thread. Ok I will report this and ask Laslow to change it to just take you to the opening post when you click a thread title instead! As clicking the excerpt or the last response takes you to the last post, which is all you usually want haha. Thanks for making me realize this was what was happening XD was confused too.

Aaaaagh white backgrounds.

/hisses and turns to dust
    The developers are working on a functional dark style, haha! In the meantime, if it kills you as much as Bright Discord kills me, you can always switch back to use an old style for now ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm already used to the new layout. It's great. :) I prefer the light styles anyway; they complement post flairs more, haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, the only dark thing I use is Discord. Everything else is neater on bright :3

TY

this looks nice bright, twitter and discord, dark mode or riot

TY

twitter dark mode gave me the energy to shitpost as much as i do these days

light mode gave me sadness

TY

I've always been a bit hesitant to request things anywhere cause I pretty much never really figure out what I really want :(

I should really think of something to keep

Last edited:

Sean

Years
  • I'm pretty shook at how different the forum looks since 2016! Really nice modern feel to it though.

Years
  • FINALLY done w/this

note to self: it is REALLY difficult designing postflairs for both legacy and standard postbit. @__@

Last edited:
    Back