• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • hello everyone!!

going to enjoy the two days off i have from work!! except im going to use them entirely to actually "study" for work cause i kinda have to, orz.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My two days off would be today and tomorrow and I'm being lazy and doing as little as possible. xD

Years
  • mother is off for a few days soon so I'm gonna get her to take my step father out. He's bedridden and is getting depressed, so I think it will help?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • ....oh. I've been gone for so long, the UI got changed, ahah. Lovin' this beta/preview, though! Will there be the option for a dark theme, like before?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ....oh. I've been gone for so long, the UI got changed, ahah. Lovin' this beta/preview, though! Will there be the option for a dark theme, like before?

Underneath the theme selection at the bottom of the page, there should be a dark circle you can click on that enables it. :>

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    ....oh. I've been gone for so long, the UI got changed, ahah. Lovin' this beta/preview, though! Will there be the option for a dark theme, like before?

There are circles at the bottom which allows you to swap between style accents. The dark ones are quite finished yet though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hehehe. Been dealing with 110+ heat over here at my parent's house. Going back this weekend to rain and humidity. Not sure what's worse.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I grew up with no AC and once Mom and I moved we now have AC and holy crap I often think how the hell we went without AC when it was ungodly hot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We're getting back up to the humid ick weather again by the end of the week when I have to put my uniform on for work and suffer in it because our air doesn't wanna work right. >___<

TY

I wanted to change my name but then i realise it has 2 posts and it saddened me a bit because now it doesn't meet the guidelines :(

Back