• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    So we ended up lynching a mafia. Good. :)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I just realized...aren't we supposed to not talk during night phases?
    *retreats slowly backwards, hoping Phantom didnt see anything*

I saw it.

Anywho.

End Night One.
    Begin Day Two.

A few celebrated that night, lights glowed from the windows of houses where the partygoers gathered. They figured they were in the clear. The murderer had been killed, they were home free... right?

Phantom knew otherwise. Where there was one mafia member there were bound to be more. This wasn't over. As the night grew old the town once again went dark, and the citizens tucked themselves in. A few even managed to get a good night sleep, at least, until a hair raising scream rang through the town square.

The guards ran to the scene, finding they were far too late.

A body floated in the fountain. The water turned a faint pink from the blood, the same blood that stained the sidewalk around it. Another innocent had been killed. Another life lost.

When Phantom heard the news she merely sighed, having figured it would happen again despite her best efforts to keep everyone safe. The town was once again called into the courthouse. The people shuffled in, still mourning the loss of yesterday and now learning of yet another.

Phantom cleared her throat. "Last night another body was found. This time in the fountain. We mourn the loss of Sopheria." She paused. "It is up to us to decide who is to blame, and bring justice."

A bit quieter she added, "And no one drink water from the fountain."

Sopheria is dead. They were innocent.
    You have at least 48 hours to discuss and vote.

*Remember my request from last time, make your votes clearly, say your votes using the word 'vote' and put the name of the person in bold. Makes my life a bit easier, kthanx.

Sopheria I'm sorry, but you're dead. Your name has been struck from the player list.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Well.... I have no leads right now *_*

All we can do right now is debate on guessing who the next mafia is, unless someone's got a lead.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was waiting to see who'd post first in this next round. Not sure what it says, but I'm watching you LilJz, you're ability to "deduce" Omicron as Mafia was a little suspicious.

Anyways, I really don't understand that move. Sopheria hasn't even posted here iirc.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Weeeelll, if you wanna vote to lynch me, then who's gonna help you find out the other mafia? ;)
    If it wasn't for me, Omicron probably would've still be alive and killing off people :P

The mafia just wanna kill off every members possible, lmao. They don't care if that person posted here or not, they just want to watch the world burn.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I totally forgot we could post again

Not sure either why they went for Sopheria. LilJz saying she inspected Omicron was an obvious indication of her being the inspector, so i suspected her to be killed next.

Unless she is not really the inspector, but mafia, and "gave" us Omicron to gain our trust

Thats all i can come up with for now

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    But Phantom wrote that Sopheria is innocent, so she couldn't be a mafia.

And what? I never said Sopheria inspected Omicron D:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I still just find it humorous how everyone let Zorogami off of the hook and turned on Omicron so rapidly. Maybe there was a motive behind it, I don't really know. Either way, it was pretty funny to watch.

I'm still unwaivering with my vote. I still think it's Kouzan, it would be pretty silly of me to change it at this point. Sorry bud.

Vote: Kouzan

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Ugh, I don't know about my vote this time, I have absolutely no lead :S
    I don't wanna get my vote on too quickly but a part of me is saying Kouzan is innocent another part tells me that he looks suspicious. But I'm leaning more towards the innocent side, so hard :(

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    But Phantom wrote that Sopheria is innocent, so she couldn't be a mafia.

And what? I never said Sopheria inspected Omicron D:

I never said Sopheria was mafia.
    What i meant was: You, LilJz, said you inspected Omicron and found out they were mafia.
    Thus, you most likely have the role of inspector, so i thought Mafia would kill you, not Sopheria.

Countertheory: You only said you inspected Omicron to gain our trust, in reality being a Mafia yourself...

I still just find it humorous how everyone let Zorogami off of the hook and turned on Omicron so rapidly

Well once LilJz said she inspected Omicron and found out they were mafia, people changed their mind.

That being said, i have a feeling elheroeoscuro is a mafia, sorry funny .gifman
    Vote: Elheroeoscuro

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I never said Sopheria was mafia.
    What i meant was: You, LilJz, said you inspected Omicron and found out they were mafia.
    Thus, you most likely have the role of inspector, so i thought Mafia would kill you, not Sopheria.

Countertheory: You only said you inspected Omicron to gain our trust, in reality being a Mafia yourself...

Ah ok xD

But nope, I'm not mafia. And I am also surprised that the mafia chose Sopheria. Hopefully we'll get a mafia next :C

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

That being said, i have a feeling elheroeoscuro is a mafia, sorry funny .gifman
    Vote: Elheroeoscuro

Hm. You were pretty quick to point the gun at me once I pointed out that littel tid bit of information eh Zorogoami?

Kill me if you want, but 1.) I'm innocent and 2.)You'll be losing a lot of humor in this chat room if you do kill me. Just saaaaaayin'.

But nope, I'm not mafia. And I am also surprised that the mafia chose Sopheria. Hopefully we'll get a mafia next :C
    Yeah I was surprised by that too. You'd think that whoever the mafia member was would have killed someone that's been active in this thread. It would have made their odds of winning better.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hm. You were pretty quick to point the gun at me once I pointed out that littel tid bit of information eh Zorogoami?

Kill me if you want, but 1.) I'm innocent and 2.)You'll be losing a lot of humor in this chat room if you do kill me. Just saaaaaayin'.

Say whatever you want, im not going to be that "suspicious guy who plays so neutral" again.
    If LilJz would not have inspected Omicron and point out they were mafia, i would have gotten lynched, so its time to take the initiative.

I do agree on what you say though, killing an inactive play would have been a lot smarter.
    Or LilJz for that matter

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Since the day is coming to an end and we gotta vote... I'll randomly vote on this one since I have absolutely no lead right now >.<

Sorry, Kouzan :(

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Right.

So.

You all die. I'm the mafia. Haha, lmao!!!!111!!!!!1! yAH

Yeah, I lied. You have 24 hours to make your final votes.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I haven't checked the game in 4 days and I see I currently have the most votes to be the next one lynched.

C'mon guys I'm not a bad guy I tell you. D:

I /vote elheroeoscuro cause obviously I can't vote for myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back