• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • In the event of a true tie the last player killed gets to vote.

CALL TO ALL PLAYERS. GET YOUR COLLECTIVE BUTTS IN HERE TO VOTE.

/Inactivity.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It is my duty as a citizen to help save a fellow citizen from the axe even though I have no inclination of who could be Mafia or not. I shall vote Kouzan, and let Sopheria get revenge decide who she thinks is Mafia.

Phantom1

Years
  • Time is up.

I am contacting Sopheria, who hopefully will post in thread to make the tie-breaking vote.

If Sopheria doesn't respond within 48 hours, it will go to the player that died before her... Omicron.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Sopheria's death was an unjust one indeed...she was innocent, and was therefore unable to move on in peace. In order to avenge her untimely fate, her restless spirit returned from the grave and spake thusly:

After weighing all the evidence and much consideration, I cast my vote to /elheroeoscuro. I'm 90% convinced he's mafia :P His actions are...dubious to say the least (not sure if I'm allowed to explain my reasoning, my being a ghost and all).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Lolololololol I love how you voted for me, y'all are making a huuuuuge mistake bros and brahs.

Supporter Mafia Season One

Phantom1

Years
  • The tie has been broken.
    End Day 2.

Well that certainly didn't go as expected, Phantom thought with a frown. Not only was there a killer on the loose, it seemed that the people had no idea what they were doing. Instead they were calling out names on mere hunches. I wonder if they remember they can abstain from voting, she pondered. Abstaining would have been the right call, at least then they wouldn't chance killing more innocent people. Then again they had had some luck with the first day, maybe they'd be lucky again.

Phantom dismissed the phantom and stepped forward, pointing at the accused. "elheroeoscuro, you are charged with the murder. Guards!"

The guards took elheroeoscuro by each arm and dragged him away, but not before he could let out a chilling cackle, proclaiming the mistake they had made.

Phantom couldn't help but wonder what they had done, really.

For it was only when his lifeless body was swinging from the gallows did they realize they had killed an innocent.

elheroeoscuro is dead. He was innocent.

Begin Night 2.
    Please send in your night actions.

Phantom1

Years
  • End Night 2.

Begin Day 3.

Well, this was a new one.

Phantom could only guess that the mafia was running out of ideas on how to kill people. That, or at least they wanted to leave an impression, well, they certainly did. It's not every day you find a dead body propped up against the court house door holding a sign... a sign which proudly stated, "Ha-Ha!" in red lettering that was most likely the victim's blood.

For sure going to go out on a limb and say it was a new one.

A cleaning crew was quickly called in before the sun had even risen over the poor town. Though they'd done their best, they couldn't quite get it to not look like something rather violent had happened there. Still, a decision needed to be made. The citizens gathered, shuffling in like corpses..

"I regret to announce that there has been yet another murder. LilJz was found dead this morning. Once again I need to ask you, the people, how justice will be served."

LilJz is dead. They were innocent.
    Please begin day phase discussion. (Remember what I mentioned last time. You can abstain from voting, I think you guys might have forgotten that.)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Ok so that only leaves 4 players: Avant Guard, Flushed, Kouzan and me.
    Im guessing there are 2 mafia and 2 innocent citizens, which means that this lynch could determine the winner.
    Without much of a clue on what to go on, ill listen to what elheroe said before he died, and vote for Kouzan

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I didn't kill anyone I swear. I'm not sure who to lynch yet, but Avant Garde and Flushed haven't said anything in a while so it's between them.That makes them more suspicious to me.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I thought elhero or Kouzan were gonna be mafia, and since elhero died innocent, that leaves me with Kouzan.

Phantom1

Years
  • End Day 3.

Well, that a quick one, Phantom thought, shaking her head. Did they really just all point fingers at one person without so much of a discussion? Ouch, I'd hate to be that guy right now.

"Right - er - well then, Kouzan, you have been convicted of murder and have been sentenced to death. Guards!"

Kouzan's eyes watered. He pleaded, crying out they had the wrong person, that what had he done to deserve this?! He did nothing wrong! Phantom sighed, unable to look Kouzan in the eyes. Despite her feelings about it, she had no choice in the matter. What the people said is law. She just announces it.

But she felt she could grant him one last request, the dignity of dying in somewhat privacy. "Guards," she said calmly, "take him out back this time."

Still in her heart she could feel the snap of the rope.

Kouzan is dead. He was innocent.

Begin Night 3.
    Please send in your night actions.

Phantom1

Years
  • End Night 3.

Begin Day 4.

Another night passed and once again Phantom was woken by her guards who told her that there had been yet another murder in the night. She had to admit, she was getting past the point of fear and more towards annoyance. When will this damned killing stop? They had to end this, one way or another, and it had to end today.

She called the remaining townspeople, knowing now that ONE of them was the killer the entire time.

"You know the drill," she said calmly as she took her seat at the bench.

Zorogami was killed. He was innocent.
    Please begin daytime discussion.

(Yes the game is continuing with TWO of you. Good luck. There will most likely be a tie, so if that happens again, I will call forth the last player killed to break the tie. So you're basically proving to them that you deserve to live.

Make your pleads. Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favor and all that. Remember the game is still on.)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • As Phantom heed the remaining townspeople, Flushed and I were the only suspects remaining. In my head, I already said to myself that I was innocent. I never would have killed anyone and never had been a part of the mafia. But then, it was obvious that Flushed had killed the innocents and was smooth at killing them, forcing us to kill innocents without paying attention. I had to find Flushed's loophole and expose of her crimes... But what? I don't have evidence that she killed them all... BUT WAIT! I instictly remembered when we lynched omicron, the first and our only successful lynching, and we agreed to lynch him, mostly because he was acting a bit off and he had a mafia-esque theme. I also remembered that no other person that we have lynched has a mafia theme. And looking at Flushed now, she obviously has a mafia theme! Coincidence? I think not!

I also remembered what LilJz said to Flushed before we lynched Omicron!

There's 2 mafia iirc? What if Omicron was one mafia and you were the other one and you're just protecting him so one of you doesn't get killed? Hmm.

I told everyone my stand, with all of my claims and accusations against Flushed and I hope that Judge Phantom, and everyone who was killed or lynched be witnesses and finally solve this case once and for all.

In my final closing remarks, I said to everyone, "I don't care if I get lynched or not. All I know is that I'm innocent and I would die with a clean conscience."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back