• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Theme Collab [you're all beautiful]

What will the theme be?

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Well, we are probably going to use one template that has the graphics tailored to each person. If you come up with a template people like, perhaps we all can use it.

And welcome to the PC VIP section! :D

Oh, I see. Bwah! What is the template? Lol.
    I'm not the best coder in the world, so I doubt I could come up with a single template to please all. d:

And, thank you~ Glad to be here.

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I wish to partake in this.
    I can help with CSS because I can't really do graphics.

Years
  • If you want a reliable source for pics, try Pixiv, DeviantArt or Tumblr.

That's where I get most images in my forumsets from, but most notably Tumblr (as seen with my current one).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well... does
    count as green?

If not, please scrap Leafeon and Politoad for me and put shiny Fraxure up instead. This guy is kewl.

/lots of choices ftw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I think I'll fiddle about with some things here with green Pokémon, I can't see the other two categories catching up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, sweet! Lol, that shiny Zekrom gif is too large to be used as a PC avatar.

Do fiddle, Gavin. Your fiddling is good fiddling.

Inquiry: how are we thinking about avatars? They will be of our respective pokémon, right? Like a sprite or something or more like a regular square picture?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Gavin. Your fiddling is good fiddling.
    ;]

anywhoo. First draft, nothing special, I'll most likely try some other things, ignore the lack of CSS, not going to code fully until I'm happy with a design.

my pair is
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

moderator of
    ALL OF PC

part of the
    PC Supporter collab

credits to abnegation or something

It's verrrry minimalist. Mainly because A) they're going to be everywhere and there's nothing more annoying than a hundred giant signatures that look the same B) there's a lot to be made and C) I like them small :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only thing I can think of right now is that the very bright green color should be closer to our username color.

... unless it is and I just have bad eyes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The supporter username colour makes for bad design sadly :(
    I'll try a few things though.

Nakuzami

Years
  • I like it. :3
    I assume we'll be allowed to mess around with the CSS in our own signatures when using the templates, correct? I mean, I would expect so, or else . . . catastrophe, lol.

I think . . . I think I'll call dibs on Snivy, lol. EDIT: Ahahaha, looked at the first post. ;w; If not Snivy, then either Reuniclus or Tornadus' Therian Form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I might make a large and small variation of whatever my final design is, since I know people love their millions of links.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Don't forget to check the first post if you wanna know what's been claimed. I know a few people are fond of Snivy, so I guess it can make the graphic job a bit easier if some people use the same Pokémon.

Lol, I already edited my post after seeing the first post.

If not Snivy, then I decided to go with either Reuniclus or Tornadus' Therian Form. d:

I'm fond of all three pokemon, so any is fine with me.

Years
  • ;]

anywhoo. First draft, nothing special, I'll most likely try some other things, ignore the lack of CSS, not going to code fully until I'm happy with a design.

my pair is
    Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers

moderator of
    ALL OF PC

part of the
    PC Supporter collab

credits to abnegation or something

It's verrrry minimalist. Mainly because A) they're going to be everywhere and there's nothing more annoying than a hundred giant signatures that look the same B) there's a lot to be made and C) I like them small :]

Not too bad Gav. I've never used sigs made by you before so this is looking great!

I guess that once we get our codes we can edit them to show like, pairs and other stuff.

As for a Pokemon, since Snivy is getting too popular I'll go with Pansage, my second choice. Because it's a monkey and my Chinese Zodiac sign is the monkey.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Gav's fiddling and screwing around is comparable to me working my ass off on something. So I'm sure your themes would look sexy, people. <3;

That design is amazing, Gav. :DDD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    shut up.

Okay I'm not feeling it today, but here's a snippet from way back when, when I was doing it a bit better. How's it?

(the head is way not done at all lol)
    Well it's not pixel art so it won't match everyone else's themes I think. But keep at it, maybe we can work something out!

Gav's fiddling and screwing around is comparable to me working my ass off on something. So I'm sure your themes would look sexy, people. <3;

That design is amazing, Gav. :DDD
    Pssh don't be silly. Don't worry, if anyone else wants to throw out a design I'd love to see them. We can all discuss and collaborate on something we all like.

Back