• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swatop's First Spriting

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I just started this so not the best but here you go.
    Tell me if you like them.And do not use without my permission!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Yea I know im just starting with recoloring because im going to start spriting.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    lol i love recoloring ! :D
    Swatop's First Spriting

tbone1094

begginer pixel artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2020
    nice recolor :) although i think that swatops need to up load more sprites

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    uh...ok. So, shading is a big problem here...there's none what-so-ever so work on that some, also maybe you should upload them in normal size and not zoomed in? Also, add more...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Firstly, you kind of killed the shading. :\ Next time recolour more carefully. Also, once you improve, I recommend you move on to splices or maybe revamping, depending on how much you improve. Also, the sprites look really jagged (but it could just be me...:\)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Sprite Showcase Threads
    These require at least 4 sprites or more. Any threads containing less than that will be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread. In addition, sprite sheets (an image containing different sprite frames), count as a single sprite, so just keep that in mind.
    from the rules.
    Considering you only posted two sprites, this has to be locked. (I know it says the posts will be moved, but I'm lazy, sue me.)

In addition...
    @NTA: Don't post your sprites in someone else's thread. It seems rather rude, no?
    @Sprite345: Don't bypass the character limit, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back