• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Symmetrys Big Entrance! -not really-

symmetry1427

Founder of Swag Creations
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hello, Hello, Hello!

Hey there everyone! I am putting up this thread in an attempt to get to know some people- I joined up a little while ago, but due to being int he process of moving I never got to post here or get involved with the community- hopefully that changes after today.

I am a 21 year old female whose been in love with the Pokemon Franchise since I was a little kid. Nowadays the Anime doesn't hold as much intrigue for me (Ash can't be Ten forever!!!), but I am a big fan of multiple Hacks, as well as the original Games, and the Manga.

I am also a writer for Swag Fiction, which is basically a Writers Guild that allows authors to get in touch with one another, swap ideas, set challenges, and promote each others stories. My debut fanfiction on this site is entitled 'The Dead Zone', and is a retelling of the hack Pokemon Snakewood, in which the lone survivor of Littleroot Town is forced to battle a zombie apocalypse and save the world.

If you'd like to get to know me more you can read some of my likes and dislikes, otherwise this is pretty much it :D

• Role-Playing

• Call of Duty Black Ops 2

• Animals
    • Plotting/Making Hacks
    • Smoking 'special' cigarettes

Years
  • Yeah, it'd be so much cooler if Ash actually aged a bit. Or if they changed up the protagonists every generation... kind of like the Black 2 & White 2 animated trailer we got a few months ago. That was awesome. :D

Welcome to PC, Symmetry! Glad to see you finally posting here since your account was made a few months ago.

Oh, so you've explored around Fan Fiction & Writing already? Neaaat! Hope you get tons of replies and feedback. I'll go and read your story now since I don't have much else to do, but I can't say I'm the best critic when it comes to writing. Sounds cool to have made a story about a hack, though. n~n I never got too far in Snakewood... all I really remember is choosing a starter, haha.

Since you're a fan of the games and hacks, our Pokemon game-based sections and Emulation will be awesome places for you, probably. The manga discussions are in the Pokemon General board here so perhaps that'll be of interest, too! Do you keep up with the manga? I only read the Kanto saga but really adored it since the story was just omg amazing. Red is awesome and Yellow is super adorable!

Anywaaaay, have a great time and see you around, all right? If you need help you can contact a staff member or post in the Quick Questions thread. We'll get back to you ASAP!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Symmetry! A writer, great! I enjoy writing as my hobby but I am too shy to publish it on a site, I hope you do though. It'd be great to read what you wrote. Maybe I could join your writer guild if it's ok with you? *puppy eyes*
    PC is well-known for his hacking community, we have ton of great hacks for you to play so you won't be annoyed :) I'm also a story maker for hacks.
    Have fun and VM me whenever you want :)

Back