• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T Cards...Want one?

Are you interested in Trainer Cards?

• Yes, I'll ask you for one

Votes: 228 78.6%
  • Yes, but I'll ask someone else

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Yes, but I already have enough

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yes, but I don't want one now

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • No (Why are you here then?)

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Hi. Yeah, you can get a trainer card, but in order for me to make it, I need to know what design you want. Please look in my signature (at the bottom of this post) and click on the first link you see. (should be My TCard request thread...). Once there, browse through the different cards and choose one you like. Copy the form for it, and fill it out. Then post the completed form.

Also, please don't double post (post twice with no one in between). Instead, use the EDIT button at the bottom of the post you wish to change.

To make it easier for you, here's a form for a card you might like. It's design 3.

-3-Color (Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
    -3-Your Trainer Name (up to 16 characters)
    -3-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less)
    -3-Total Playtime (all PKMN games in days:hours:minutes)
    -3-Pokedex Info (up to 391, numbers only)
    -3-Favorite PokeBall (one)
    -3-Favorite Pokemon Type (one or two)
    -3-A team of 6 Pokemon
    -3-An Avatar/trainer, or pokemon (if avatar/trainer, please include)
    -3-Pokemon games completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    yup...I haven't forgotten about you. I was trying to get Template 2 into my program before I made yours, but I got distracted. I'll complete it the old fasioned way tomorrow.. You'll probably be the last person to get a card made entirely in Photoshop. From now on I'll be using the program I made. I should be able to get it done tomorrow evening (6PM Eastern), so check back then.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Hey Mewtwo-EX!I haven't got a chance to try out your software yet....But if I can figure out how to use it, may I help you with your shop?(I may be able to help you bout once a week, but help is help ^__^!)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    RM: Sure. If you want to. Try to figure out TCard 3. It's the first form you get after pressing PGUP. TCard 4 requires ImageReady as well, so I'll do those. Let me know when you figure it out, and I'll give you a test request for you to try. If you pass, you're in! I should be adding TCard 2 soon as well, and will send you an updated version upon request.

Shadow Ben: It should be done today.

Sky_Ace

Years
    Great ^__^!I may not be able to try the software anytime soon, but I'll be able to try it out in maximum a week. *edit* And try sending me the updated software once you get the time ;)...If you need my email again, just tell me.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    RM...now wait a minute. You're in middle / highschool, and you say you're too busy to try out a program? I'm in college and still have time for this. Does that mean your're studying hard and I'm slacking off? Hmm.... XD

shadowben2: Card finished. I've decided that that is the last TCard 2 I'll be making. I am going to move the info into a new design and call it Type 5. You may want to request that when I get it done. This move is to make it compatable with the program.

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

Years
    They reason why I can't try it out is because I'm on my PSP, which doesn't even have a paint program XD!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Err...which card design is this for? And what do you have against Carrage Returns? (enter) Your request is very hard to read due to allonelonglinewithnocapitals. Please tell me which design you want, and use carrage returns between catagories. Also, from what I can make out, you are missing Favorite Pokeball and Playtime information. Please include that as well.

Just copy this form:

-3-Color (Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
    -3-Your Trainer Name (up to 16 characters)
    -3-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less)
    -3-Total Playtime (all PKMN games in days:hours:minutes)
    -3-Pokedex Info (up to 391, numbers only)
    -3-Favorite PokeBall (one)
    -3-Favorite Pokemon Type (one or two)
    -3-A team of 6 Pokemon
    -3-An Avatar/trainer, or pokemon (if avatar/trainer, please include)
    -3-Pokemon games completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)

Thanks!

Darksoft

Break me, Crack me, try me
    Years
    Trainer Card 4
    -4-Color(s)Gold, Red
    -4-Your Trainer Name Tala
    -4-Your Trainer ID Number 2550
    -4-Total Playtime 3Days 5Hours 23Minutes
    -4-Pokemon1 #247 Poliwag, Poliwag, Water Gun, Bossy, Pokeball, Black
    -4-Pokemon2 #310 Cyndaquil, Rahul, Crush Claw, Friendly, Pokeball, Red
    -4-Pokemon3 #367 Houndoom, Houndoom, Fire Blast, Calm, Ultra Ball,Gold
    -4-Pokemon4 #012 Zigzagoon, Ziggy, Haedbutt, Mellow, Pokeball, Brown
    -4-Pokemon5 #228 Nidorina , Santle,Poison Sting, Mellow, Pokeball,Blue
    -4-Pokemon6 #309 Meganium, Mega, Solar Beam,Mellow ,Pokeball,Green
    -4-Color Choices Red Silver White
    -4-Pokemon games completed RBY GSC RSE FRLG
    -4-Time for each frame 2 Secound

Please and Thank You

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Darksoft: Thanks for using an official form. I'll get it done soon.

pokechampionsteven: I've told you this before. Don't double post. I do it so that people see when I've made a new card. You as a requester, should avoid it. There is a handy EDIT button at the bottom of all your posts you can use to change them. I appriciate your interest in my cards, but the way you are requesting, I can't do anything. You're not using offical forms, and I can't even read what you do write. Please fill out a form, with complete information, with linebreaks between topics.

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
    Years
    T cards Want one

hello i am poke champion steven can i have a custom trainer card
    name brock trainer ID 32541 total playtime 1 hour favorite pokeball
    masterball favorite pokemon type all if not dragon
    pokemon team charizard mew kingdra dragonite kyogre dratini trainer
    aqua admin also could you try to get the suit in black if not red
    also on the face could you do silver glasses thanks try to do your best

Last edited:

Skye16

Annuit Cœptis
    Years
    -4-Color(s)**
    -4-Skye
    -4-27024
    -4-665:23:59
    -4-(#150 / Mewtwo, Mewtwo, Attack, Naive, MasterBall, Purple)
    -4-(#151 / Mew, Mew, Transform Metronome Psychic MegaPunch, Lonely, PokeBall, Pink)
    -4-(#257 / Blaziken, Blaze, Sky Uppercut Overheat Mirrow Move Flamekick, Brave, NetBall, Orange)
    -4-(#260 / Swampert, Swampert, Water Pulse Facade Magnitude HydroCannon, Kind, PremierBall, Aqua)
    -4-(125 / Electabuzz, Buzzer, Thunderpuch Firepunch Thunder Earthquake, Bold, MasterBall, Yellow)
    -4-(#160# / Feraligatr, Feralligator, Icepunch Waterpulse Dynamicpunch Shadowball, Mischeavous, NetBall, Black)

Color Choices (Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)

-4-Pokemon games completed RB GC RS FRLG
    -4-Time for each frame 2 Seconds

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    PCS: OK. Here's what your request should look like. Compare this to what you just posted. Also, compare it to the official form that I have posted multiple times in hopes that you'd see it and copy it.

Hello, I am poke champion steven. Can I please have a custom trainer card?
    Color: ??????
    Name: brock
    Trainer ID: 32541
    Total Playtime: 1 hour
    POKEDEX: ????
    Favorite Pokeball: Masterball
    Favorite Pokemon Type: All
    Team: Charizard Mew Kingdra Dragonite Kyogre Dratini
    Games: RSE
    Avatar: Aqua Admin (male or female?) also, could you try to get the suit in black? Also on the face, could you do silver glasses? Thanks!

The text in bold is why I say you should copy an entire post. I'll make this card, so don't bother making another request now. In the future, I'd appriciate it if you followed directions. I also have a few gripes about the way you are talking to me, they are listed below.

"try to do your best" This is not necessary. I never give a half hearted job on a Trainer Card. unless it's someone who annoys me, and you are starting to....

"try to to do it today okay"
    I don't like this. I'll get them done on my own schedule.

Anyway, your order has been recieved. Check the status post to see when it should be done.
    ----
    Skye: Sorry you had to read through all of that. Your order has been recieved. Check the status post to see when I estimate it will be done. Thanks!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    can i have a t-card (like ur 2nd example) here is wat i want

4-jedite1000
    4-29664
    4-100:29:49)
    4-Pokemon1 (Hoenn# / Name, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
    4-Pokemon1 (386# / Deoxys, none, psycic, hasty, masterBall, purple)
    4-Pokemon2 (???# / Lucario, none, meteor crush, naive, masterBall, silver)
    4-Pokemon3 (257# / Blazeken, none, blaze kick, bold, pokeBall, red)
    4-Pokemon4 (130# / shiny Gyrados, none, dragonbreath, rash, ultraBall, blue)
    4-Pokemon5 (384# / raquaza, none, extreem speed, rash, ultrBall, aqua)
    4-Pokemon6 (381# / latios, none, luster purge, carefull, ultraball, aqua)
    4-Pokemon games completed RBY GSC RSE FRLG
    4-Time for each frame (the same as ur example)

lucario would be hard 2 find the sprites so i will justt give u em
    T Cards...Want one?

thanx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    can I have another1?Plz! thx for the first mewtwoex! Card type 3 thx!
    Pokemon: Blaziken(B) Typhlosion(T) Charizard(C) Latias(LA) Latios(OS) and Mewtwo(M2)
    Card Colour: Green and Red (half green and half red)
    Pokemon order: B, T, M2, LA, OS, C.
    All Badges (is it okay to have badges instead of games???)
    Item: Masterball and Pokedex
    Time: 12000hr 6min
    Pokedex: all
    Picture: Latias and Latios
    THX!:) :sean::latias::os:

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Alright. If you've just requested you should be added to the status post. Please check it.

Latilover...I've told you this before, please use an official form when you request. I don't like having to decifer some weard request format. It results in errors on both your and my parts. Also, I can only do so much custom stuff, and adding Badges where Games should be is not one of them. In the future, please use an official form. Thanks!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    OK. I'm going to try to burn through all the current requests. Please be patient, I won't post any of them until all of them are done. Check the status post to see when I've completed yours.

All cards complete.

ORDER:
    1 Pokechampionsteven
    2 Latilover
    3 Jedite1000
    4 Skye
    5 Darksoft

Pokechampionsteven: You have requested over 5 different cards, which is way too many. Please take this card, and be content with it for a while. Feel free to request again a few weeks.

Last edited:
    Back