• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T Cards...Want one?

Are you interested in Trainer Cards?

• Yes, I'll ask you for one

Votes: 228 78.6%
  • Yes, but I'll ask someone else

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Yes, but I already have enough

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yes, but I don't want one now

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • No (Why are you here then?)

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Pokechampionsteven Please don't double post...Just edit your post...And please be patient....It takes time ~___^!(Sorry, here latly I've felt like enforcing the rules :P...)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    yeah...I know. He tends to double post a lot.

anyway, PCS, I don't get the card in your sig. I just supply the card to you. You have to take it and put it in your sig yourself. I have a walkthrough in TCard FAQ. Check my sig for the link.

Requester Rankings are now online. If you'd like to participate, PM me, or post a request to be scored here!

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    Latilover: You know, TCard 5's status is Under Construction for a reason. IT'S NOT DONE YET! As a result, I can't take requests for it now. Feel free to request it when it's done, but make sure to fill out an official form.

Attention all requesters: Please check out Requester Ranking! It's linked in my sig. Any person who has requested can be rated, and you are now asked if you wish to participate in the official forms. This is completely optional, but suggested. You can be removed from the rating post at any time, by simply PMing me.

Requests are open, and I'll have TCard 5 done soon! It will have the sharp embossment of all current cards, but with angles and blocks simlar to the second design. I hope people like it.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    To reiterate:
    Attention all requesters: Please check out Requester Ranking! It's linked in my sig. Any person who has requested can be rated, and you are now asked if you wish to participate in the official forms. This is completely optional, but suggested. You can be removed from the rating post at any time, by simply PMing me.

Requests are open, and I'll have TCard 5 done soon! It will have the sharp embossment of all current cards, but with angles and blocks simlar to the second design. I hope people like it.

------------

Apology: Latilover

Hope I didn't come off sounding too harsh. It wasn't meant to be. I try to be friendly to everyone, but some people (not necessarily you) get annoying sometimes, and I think I was pissed off at them when I made that post.

Again, sorry if I sounded like I was attacking you, I wasn't.

Thanks,
    Mewtwo-EX

Last edited:

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
    Sure thing! Please, if you would, post this in the request thread.

I'll work in it soon. Keep checking the status post.

Mewtwo-EX

Originally Posted by darklugia1
    Can you please make me a trainer card?

CARD TYPE: 4.5

(trainer slide)
    Color: silver

(please make it strech to fit)
    Money: 999999
    Pokedex: 386
    Favorite Types: Dark, Water
    Time: 3 seconds

(pokemon)
    Name: Darklugia1
    ID #: 58087
    Playtime: 15d 17h 14m
    Pokemon Games Completed: Red,Blue,Silver,Crystal,Ruby,Emerald, FireRed
    Pokemon (Hoenn #): Speed-Version Deoxys (202), Groudon (199), Lugia, Mewtwo, Suicune, Latias (196)
    Nicknames: Deoxys SPD, Groudon, Lugia, Mewtwo, Suicune, Latias
    Fav Attacks: Psycho Boost, Earthquake, Aeroblast, Psychic, Aurora Beam, Mist Ball
    Natures: Adamant, Bold, Serious, Calm, Lonely, Gentle
    Ball: Premier, Ultra, Dive, Timer, Net, Luxury
    Colors: Purple, Orange, White, Black, Aqua, Blue

Thanks in advance!

sleazel

Sleazy Sneasel Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    [----------
    CARD TYPE 4: (<--This is important. Please include)
    The following information is required:

-4-Trainer Name : Valo
    -4-Your Trainer ID Number: 02560
    -4-Total Playtime (all Games) 94 Days : 15 Hours : 25 Mins
    -4-Pokemon games completed : Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Leaf Green
    -4-Pokemon1 (Hoenn# 384 / Name: Rayquaza, Nickname: Rayquaza, Attack: Outrage, Nature: Careful, Ball: Master Ball, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon2 (Hoenn# 382 / Name: Kyogre, Nickname: Kyogre , Attack: Hydro Pump, Nature: Bashful, Ball : Ultra Ball, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon3 (Hoenn# 383 / Name: Groudon, Nickname: Groudon, Attack: Fire Blast, Nature: Mild, Ball: Ultra, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon4 (Hoenn# 305 / Name: Mewtwo, Nickname: Mewtwo, Attack: Psychic, Nature: Quiet, Ball: Ultra, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon5 (Hoenn# 381 / Name: Latios, Nickname: Latios, Attack: Hyper Beam, Nature: Lax, Ball: Ultra, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon6 (Hoenn# 357 / Name: Sneasel, Nickname: Sneasel, Attack: Blizzard, Nature: Hasty, Ball: Ultra, Color: Normal)

-4-Any suggestions? (Fill in here) No Man
    -4-Participate in Requester Ranking? (Yes or No) ?
    ----------]

espeongirl

I am the light in darkness
    Years
    -4-trainer sprite: the one one my sig
    -4-money: 10,000
    -4-pokedex: 391
    -4-pokemon: minun favorite move:thunder bolt nature:rash nickname: minun (on all my pokemon can you put their names regular)
    -4-pokemon: plusle favorite move:return nature: gentle
    -4-pokemon: espeon favorite move: phsychic nature: calm
    -4-pokemon: latias favorite move:rage nature:naughty
    -4-pokemon: charizard favorite move:blast burn nature: hasty
    -4-pokemon: metagross favorite move: reflect nature: hardy
    -4-time: 15:10:4
    -4-megan
    -4-Id.35366

sorry for taking so long to edit

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi ^^ they're great ! Can I have one please ? ^^

CARD TYPE 4:

-4-Trainer Name : Sakura
    -4-Your Trainer ID Number: 15622
    -4-Total Playtime (all Games) 115 Days : 22 Hours : 56 Mins
    -4-Pokemon games completed : Blue ,Yellow, Crystal, Ruby , Saphire , Fire Red & Emerald
    -4-Pokemon1 (# 310 / Name: Manectric, Nickname: Manectric, Attack: Thunder, Nature: Brave, Ball: Luxury Ball, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon2 (#157 / Name: Typhlosion , Nickname: Typhlo , Attack: Fire Blast , Nature: Careful, Ball : Premier Ball, Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon3 (# 227 / Name: Skarmory , Nickname: Eamudo, Attack: Silver Wings , Nature: Mild, Ball: Repeat Ball , Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon4 (# 254 / Name: Sceptile , Nickname: Sceptile , Attack: Solar Beam , Nature: Quiet, Ball: pokeball , Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon5 (# 350 / Name: Milotic , Nickname: Mikuri , Attack: Rain Dance , Nature: Naive , Ball: Net Ball , Color: Normal)

-4-Pokemon6 (# 359 / Name: Absol , Nickname: Wallace , Attack: Sword Dance , Nature: Hasty, Ball: Timer Ball , Color: Normal)

Back