• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Yea, starting the RP the first month of school wasn't the best move...

I wouldn't mind if it was postponed till better times when people have the time to post.

@SV Would the request I made be Ok if I got the car in Fortree?

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Why don't people just RP and realize its just a little slow right now instead of acting like a bunch of chicken littles and screaming the sky is falling.

If you want to RP but this pace is too slow just join a few other RPs so you have several to keep your attention at a time.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Wait, when you guys say SD is gone, do you mean she just disappeared, or she quit? I must have missed that part :S
    I actually post MORE in this one, but life is stupid so I'm still only able to post so much so often, which isn't that much really. Let's just say I'd never really survive if all the RPs were as fast paced as the first war X3
    Speaking of posting, I will later today. :3

EDIT: What Stingray said too ^ :) I said something similar before, but mainly directed at ODST, I believe ;3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @ODST In that scenario, yes, that would be accepted.

Also, I agree with Stingray. People are busy. Don't worry, it's not going to die, not as long as we have loyal RPers and consistent GMs.

And yes, SD appears to be gone for good, check her profile.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Lol, that could probably help me a bit X3
    I'll probably have a post up later... hopefully. Victor... god... do I want him on the human or Pokemon side? They can't be on both, or at least be some sort of vigilante for both, not actually an official soldier? That could be fun :3

Whaddya guys say about the vigilante thing? That way Victor can use both forms, not have to really take orders(although he may take some orders now and then, like he's a vigilante that will do missions or w/e for either side, really) and even though he's on both sides, he wouldn't really know the plans too well, and even if he did he probably wouldn't tell the opposing side as he's trying to create peace... I think it could be entertaining, perhaps a little difficult, but entertaining :)
    Also... what'd we do with Lydia/Lilah?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Sounds fine to me. Oh, and if anyone was wondering, I was letting people get a chance to go find Lewis... Though, I may just have him walk into the command center. But I think I'll do that in the morning.

Arsenic

Years
    I'll go find you, when I get there, sometime tomorrow. Have to give Sray's LoL time to catch up to me, if he chooses.

Arsenic

Years
    I find a lot of the things everyone here (Including myself) funny.

Were not exactly the London gentlemen club But that's why I haven't got bored with these people, there interesting. Along with me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    @Nideous Well, I believe you are at a shooting range so. I don't think hearing gun shots there would matter. Correct me if Im wrong.

@Nakuzami My Gawd! I love your posting style, I wanna steal it! xD Its so, organized.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    GUYS: I'm asking this to you as a huge favor. Please don't start the battle yet today!

I have college all day, and will be very busy. As General, I wanna still plan out and make all the necessary preparations. I therefore ask you all to wait until Thursday until we start this thing (for those of you on the other side of the world, wait until about 20 hours AFTER this message).

Thanks very much!

Arsenic

Years
    I thought you guys might want to know, Nintendo just registered the Domain name Pokemon Grey *Hint Hint*

I'll be less active till monday, vacation, and all I'll have is my wittle iPhone 4 :( Don't kill too much while I'm gone.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    back now, will post asap. Thanks for waiting guys.

BTW For your info, Oldale has three forts protecting it. Two on Route 103, and one in town.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    I got bored with waiting for someone to find me, so Lewis just interupted the General's conversation, owever politely he tried to do it, and offered to join. Why the General has to deal with him I'm not sure, but he does. Cuz that's how I roll! XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Nideous Well you can role yourself right to the front lines, cause THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL BE PUT HAHAHA

@Pirate Hunter Yea, I think we're all filled up here, sorry...

Nideous

Years
    You don't put a sniper on the front lines! That will get him killed! Little cannon fodder soldiers are a dime a dozen, but expert marksmen like nLewis are too hard to waste like that! Who put you in charge of an army if you want to throw away good soldiers like that anyways. >:O jk, of course. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back