• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    *sigh* This is going SOOOOO slow... stupid busy lives.

Oh, and just thought I would Ask:
    Request: An extra bullet resistant Shell.
    Just something thats extra bullet resistant, but not like bullet proof. Just extra protection.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    XD I eventually want Lewis to get ahold of some exploding rounds. That would be pretty badass. But not right now. He hasn't even had a taste of real combat yet. :D

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]@above. If you had a 50BMG sniper (like a m82) you could use ralfus rounds (correct my spelling if it's wrong). You would have armor pierce, corrosive, fire, and explosive, all in one badass bullet.[/SIZE]

Arsenic

Years
    [SIZE="a"]Did you say it has a bolt? Anti-Material rifles are normally semi-auto, aka, not bolt action[/SIZE]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    ^I like :)

Dunno what my theme is, never thought of it...

Yea, let's get things rolling. A good war brings the people rolling. :P

Arsenic

Years
    [SIZE="a"]Can't post in the IC again till sometime Monday, dont even know how I found time to post today.[/SIZE]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    And so the first battle that is going to be a good decent fight has started and only what 2 Pokemon players and 2 Human players are actually able to fight it ATM. That and its over a small minor fort :p

Well the main Pokemon Force needs to move soon or their distraction will be useless...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    You haven't read my post yet. Lewis was ordered to go to that fort. So, that's exactly what he did. He just arrived. XD

being ordered to do something and doing it are two different things ;) I just said your at the main fort since you never posted anything about going to the fort on the route or how you got there. So I assumed you hadn't moved out yet.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Well, my last post has him hitching a ride with some other soldiers to the fort on the route and then shooting at, and likely missing because he's shaking, a Zoroark. XD That was my last post in a nutshell.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'll be heading to the second fort along with some reinforcements. You guys hold off the first fort, kay? ;) Come retreat to the second one if things get too dicey. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back