• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tailchaser's Song RP (Don't have to have read the book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Akamori nodded. "Then that is what we shall do. Let's go." She jumped out of the tree and stretched. "Shall we get moving?" She asked nodding in the direction they should go. She looked at the others as if studying them. Then she shrugged and waited for them to answer and get moving.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Nightmare's eyes locked onto the an for a moment. They were heading toward it, not into the darkness of the forest. Her tail bristled, and a flare of anger settled in her eyes. But, in order to complete this quest, and have her revenge, Nightmare would have to deal with it.

"Fine, lets go," Was all she said, hiding her emotions once more.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • "Okay then." she said, feeling a bit akward. She continues on to the direction of choice, trying not to lead but not to lag behind either.

OOC: I'm a bit confussed.. are we going to the Elders or on the trail?

Alana

Years
  • OOC: To the Elders.

Akamori trotted off. She looked back to make sure they were following then headed towards the Elders. She knew that Starclaw was right. They would be able to help them.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: The Elders. I guess... I have no idea what Tailchaser's Song is, but it sounds intesting... *adds TS to the list of books I need to read*

Ic: Nightmare followed behind, hoping to get somewhere soon. This place was where it happened. The very ground upon which she was walking was where he was killed. Murdered, by them...

Despite the many thoughts in her head Nightmare kept her face straight, getting a feeling of dread. Something was going to happen.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    I have no idea what Tailchaser's Song is, but it sounds intesting... *adds TS to the list of books I need to read*

OOC: The author is Tad Williams, I hope you do read it. ^__^ The Elders, btw, are the Master-Old-Singers of each group of Folk.

IC:
    Starclaw padded along until they reached a dirt mound. A small one, no bigger that two Folk. As they continues, the mounds grew bigger and increased in number, until the were concealed in an Arch-shaped wall all around them. Starclaw pricked up her ears at the sight of one of the Elder, Clawscreech.

Alana

Years
  • "Nre'fa-o Clawscreech." Said Akamori bowing lslightly. "We have come here for advice for our quest. Can you help us?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Nightmare's tail flicked back and forth very quickly. She normally stayed alone, but she remembered Clawscreech. And he probably remembered her. It had been so long since she had spoken to any other cat... It was strange being in the open.

No doubt Clawscreech would notice her personality change. Of coure, he was there when Shade Shimmertail died...

Ooc: I have no idea what I'm saying... XD I'm just trying to make the RP intresting, so just ignore me if you want.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Starclaw bowed her head in respect, then looked up at Clawscreech.

((OOC: I'll play as Clawscreech. Anyone else can too))

"Nre'fa-o, little sisters. You say you want advice." he said is his musty tone. "If you are traveling to the Mound... let's see, where did He go the last time..." he trailed off into thought.

OOC: HA! I'm ending! XD I am evil. I will also not be on tomarrow, so unless you've read the book, you won't know where to go. I am very sorry, truly.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • "Ah...yes, I remember now." Clawscreech said suddenly, breaking his trail of thought.
    "Keep your left flank to the setting sun and travel far. You will reach Gentlerun Downs within half a closing of Meerclar's Eye. From there travel the banks of the Tailwend river, still with your left flank to the Va'an. When you can, cross it. Then travel toward the setting sun. After a while, probably an opening of Meerclar's Eye, you will reach the Purwhisker. Cross it. Keep Grumbleroar Falls to your right flank, and go for a while until you reach the Slenderleap Ford. Cross this as well. You will be in Thane Brushstalker's Territory. Contiue with the setting sut to your left flank, and you will reach it. The Vastnir Mound." Hue ducked his head politely and stalked off.
    "Well," Stawclaw turned toward the others, "here we go."

Alana

Years
  • Akamori nodded. "Yes let's go.." She stood up and stretched her claws. She swished her tail slowly looking at Clawscreech. Then her eyes turned to the other fela. She blinked once then turned nad waited for the others.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Without a word, Nightmare started off toward their destination. It didn't matter if the others followed or not, she just wanted to get through with this whole thing. She hated being out here, in the open, with the sun blaring down upon her.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • "Well, okay then." she said akwardly. Starclaw followed Nightmare, and when they were about a mile out from the village, the one they had know all their life, she started talking meekly. "Well, what are we going to do? We know we have to get to the Mound, but what are we supposed to do when we get there? Fight Heartea-- Him?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Nightmare considered this. "Yeah, Iru guess so," She said, her eyes filling with anger at the mention of his name. She let go of her anger very quickly, and resumed her emotionless attitude.

"But we have a long way untill we're there."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Starclaw nodded, then said, "We will need to hunt. And find places to sleep. And be aware of Hearteater or any of his minions presence. Iru guess," she said with a hint of humor," We have a bit of planning to do."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back